Mad Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one is ever happy

I enjoyed the finale. I think the previous two episodes were better but the final was still good. Can't wait for next season already.
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Is anyone still watching this this season?

It's been a pretty good season so far. A lot of big major things happening. Guess Peggy wasn't gone after all. I was really wondering why they were keeping her around on this show until the past episode and a half.

Don reverted back to being a complete deusche bag with his marriage. Though I'm not really a fan of Megan. But doesn't condone what he is doing.

The merger is going to be interesting. But you can already tell people insist on having things done their way.

Also the political references to major events in history are interesting to see. And to see how it impacted everyone back then. Not sure reactions would be the same for everyone these days if something like that happened.

Anyways is anyone else still watching?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Is anyone still watching this this season?

It's been a pretty good season so far. A lot of big major things happening. Guess Peggy wasn't gone after all. I was really wondering why they were keeping her around on this show until the past episode and a half.

Don reverted back to being a complete deusche bag with his marriage. Though I'm not really a fan of Megan. But doesn't condone what he is doing.

The merger is going to be interesting. But you can already tell people insist on having things done their way.

Also the political references to major events in history are interesting to see. And to see how it impacted everyone back then. Not sure reactions would be the same for everyone these days if something like that happened.

Anyways is anyone else still watching?
        I am. I actually forgot I made this thread...this season is really well done, again. I wasn't thrilled with the two hour premiere (seemed to drag on) but every episode since has been great, in my opinion.
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X