Madden 2012 Online Franchise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 2012 Online Franchise

Anyone interested in getting a Madden 2012 online franchise for xbox 360? Trying to get either 16 teams or 32? PM if you are.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

I'd be down if you enforce REAL style play...meaning no BS pitch/counter option BS ...

Hate that crap

I'm top 500 legit...but most are so wack n fake in that game

Comment

Depends on how often they get advanced I may be down.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

I'm interested, but I've never really done it. Not sure how time constraining it is.

Comment

It would be a real style of play. We could all get together and work out how it would be set up. Any suggestions would be great!
          Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

Comment

I might be down if my brother lets me use his xbox
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I would love to try. I'm still disappointed the last Broncos Country dynasty fell apart. I was 7-1 with the Steelers.

GT is DenverBlood. I've been a lot busier than normal to get involved with online gaming. Plus my xbox live is getting cut off in July.

However if you want send me an invite and I'll decide based on the pace. 3-4 games a week would be too much. But I can probably get in 1 maybe 2.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                I would love to try. I'm still disappointed the last Broncos Country dynasty fell apart. I was 7-1 with the Steelers.

GT is DenverBlood. I've been a lot busier than normal to get involved with online gaming. Plus my xbox live is getting cut off in July.

However if you want send me an invite and I'll decide based on the pace. 3-4 games a week would be too much. But I can probably get in 1 maybe 2.
                Yeah my work hours don't allow me to do more than 1 MAYBE 2 games a week. If you want to do more, I wouldn't want to hold anyone else back.

Comment

I was thinking 1 game a week. Based off everyone's schedule. Make it realistic. Make cuts and trades during the week and maybe try studying the upcoming opponent. I like 1 game a week. What is everyone's schedule? Like which would be the best day to have games?
                  Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

Comment

Saturday or Sunday for sure. Also, I'm not a veteran of online madden. I've always been an offline kinda guy. So I may suck really bad.

Comment

once or twice a week should work fine for me. If you plan on advancing a week I think Thursday night should work great. Gives everyone the weekend to get a game in and if not a couple week nights. That way if everyone gets there game in during the weekend the week could be advanced early.

Also I would recommend a trade counsil or something. Because I honestly don't mind trades unless they are completly one sided or don't make since. I was in a league where there rules were if overall was equal it was good to go. So I saw people trading guys that are about to retire for first or second year players that were around the same overall. I saw a player give away Rivers for Vick, Gates for Patrick Willis. So the guy had all this speed on offense (he had bush as his back).

So I would be willing to help out with that just let me know and when the sign ups are so I can take one of my AFC West teams lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

Me too man. I've always been the offline franchise and stuff. It's new to me too.. But I buy it every year and love playing. After playing this GM game it got me thinking how awesome it would be to have an online franchise with tons of other people all controlling other teams. Same concept as the GM game but you actually get to put your team to the test. It just sounds like a blast to me. Don't worry about the skills though. I don't play other people super often either.
                        Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          once or twice a week should work fine for me. If you plan on advancing a week I think Thursday night should work great. Gives everyone the weekend to get a game in and if not a couple week nights. That way if everyone gets there game in during the weekend the week could be advanced early.

Also I would recommend a trade counsil or something. Because I honestly don't mind trades unless they are completly one sided or don't make since. I was in a league where there rules were if overall was equal it was good to go. So I saw people trading guys that are about to retire for first or second year players that were around the same overall. I saw a player give away Rivers for Vick, Gates for Patrick Willis. So the guy had all this speed on offense (he had bush as his back).

So I would be willing to help out with that just let me know and when the sign ups are so I can take one of my AFC West teams lol.

Alright, hit me up at [email protected] and we can start working out the kinks. Thanks for the help and the trade council sounds like a great idea. I will start designing things tonight. I bet we will have 16 guys instead of 32 (that's a lot). So how about we have 2 teams per conference (example: only two teams from AFC North) that way every conference gets teams with actual users. What do you think? How about people start PMing me with the team you want. We will have a drawing to see who gets the Broncos like we did in the GM game and we will use this website to submit trade proposals. If they are approved then you submit them on your game.
                          Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

Comment

Inv to Franchise if it is a 32 man.

Gamer tag: Rollo XD

Comment

I personally love Online Franchises on Madden. It's really all I play on Madden anymore.

Would you allow drop trades? Would it be draft or Non-Draft? Allow trading draft picks?

Comment

Working...
                              X