COD Black Ops 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD Black Ops 2

Just saw the commercial for this during the Nuggets game. Why in the world would they make a sequel to the worst installment in franchise history?
    sigpic

They're making a sequel to Call of Duty 3?
    sigpic
    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Eh, I saw the trailer. It looks like complete crap.
      The sequel is based in the year 2025, so it'll be a futuristic Call Of Duty somewhat.

I didn't play world at war, but I hear that one was the worst CoD.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I thought black ops was. Not a major debate though. I stopped with that franchise.
        sigpic

Comment

a futuristic COD where we fight machines with mediocre graphics how original treyarch smh
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I enjoyed Black Ops, a lot. It's probably my third favourite after CoD2 and CoD4.
            I doubt I'll pick up BO2 though, I've (finally) gone off the Call of Duty franchise.
            sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

MW3 was by far the worst COD and the least entertaining. Trey Arch > Infinity Ward.

Comment

I stopped caring about CoD after CoD4 (which was the last good one). CoD3 is definitely the worst IMO, but Black Ops isn't too far behind. Anyways, the future is the only thing they can possibly do now. There's no way they can expect another WW2/Modern game to sell. Activision has hit their plateau with CoD just as they did with Guitar Hero (which I predicted). CoD WILL NOT have enough variety between its current new releases to be profitable next gen. Activision knows this which is why they're wasting no time releasing them in abundance since they know gamers will gladly keep buying them as well as the overpriced DLC. Sure, the sales may indicate otherwise but recent history has shown that after a while, that practice no longer works.

I just wish the FPS genre would just disappear altogether, after Halo 4 of course .

Comment

I've gotten the last three or four CoD games right after they were released and have enjoyed all of them. That being said, this looks like absolute crap...I'll pass

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                    I stopped caring about CoD after CoD4 (which was the last good one). CoD3 is definitely the worst IMO, but Black Ops isn't too far behind. Anyways, the future is the only thing they can possibly do now. There's no way they can expect another WW2/Modern game to sell. Activision has hit their plateau with CoD just as they did with Guitar Hero (which I predicted). CoD WILL NOT have enough variety between its current new releases to be profitable next gen. Activision knows this which is why they're wasting no time releasing them in abundance since they know gamers will gladly keep buying them as well as the overpriced DLC. Sure, the sales may indicate otherwise but recent history has shown that after a while, that practice no longer works.

I just wish the FPS genre would just disappear altogether, after Halo 4 of course .
                    This would contradict a statement you made last year saying you had nothing against the FPS genre
                    Last edited by canadiansbronco; 05-01-2012, 10:41 PM.
                    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post

I agree.

I don't think we should consider halo a shooter anymore. It's on a whole new level.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

The trick is to NOT play any of the CODs made by Treyarch because they all suck.
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                          This would contradict a statement you made last year saying you had nothing against the FPS genre
                          Yeah, but IIRC, that comment pertained to my frustration regarding the over-saturation of MILITARY FPS and not really the FPS genre itself. There's a reason why I enjoy Killzone, Crysis, and Halo. Besides, just because I said I don't have anything against the FPS genre doesn't mean I can't want the genre as a whole to freeze over for awhile. For example, I love fighting games but I think the market is starting to get crowded with those as well.

I wouldn't complain if the Fighting genre and the FPS genre went MIA for a few years (by that I mean less on the market).

Comment

I loved World at War and Black Ops.

Modern Warfare 3 is bunk - like I thought it would be. It is only good for multiplayer. Not interested in a 2025 Black Ops.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I saw the reveal trailer and its the first time in the last , what, 6 years that I don't even care about it.

Im usually excited and can't wait. Now? Meh, who gives a damn. Actually looks pretty lame.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X