No announcement yet.

COD Black Ops 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it CoD2 that had the medic with the shotgun, and the heavy machine gunner that had the insta prone button? That was my favorite CoD.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not excited when I see the title Call of duty black ops....

However if I saw Call of Duty Nazi Zombies, well now we're talking!
      sigpic
      Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
        Is it CoD2 that had the medic with the shotgun, and the heavy machine gunner that had the insta prone button? That was my favorite CoD.
        This is Call of Duty 2. Anyone who played it knows this view.

It was the best MP game on Xbox as far as I'm concerned.
        sigpic
        - ★ -
        2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Please for the love of all that is holy would people stop buying these games. CoD has been total rehashed garbage every year since World at War.

There should be a 60 minutes Fleecing of America piece done on the CoD franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            Please for the love of all that is holy would people stop buying these games. CoD has been total rehashed garbage every year since World at War.

There should be a 60 minutes Fleecing of America piece done on the CoD franchise.
            I agree.
            Frankly the franchise has only had 3 good games imo. CoD 2, Big Red One, and CoD 4(before the hacks)
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Black ops was the best one after Call of Duty 4 IMO. All the MW games since then have been pretty crappy I thought. Either way, I'm not gonna buy this. It's just rehashed crap over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                Black ops was the best one after Call of Duty 4 IMO. All the MW games since then have been pretty crappy I thought. Either way, I'm not gonna buy this. It's just rehashed crap over and over.
                For me I thought Black Ops was a decent game, not really a good one. It has it's ups and downs, mechanical issues, and poor servers, but it was decent enough to sit and play.

I didn't buy Black Ops, but I borrowed my cousins copy. I remember in a old CoD thread I said Mw2 is/was better, the only thing better is the hit detection, other than that Black Ops is better.

Haven't bought a CoD since Mw2, so passing up on a CoD isn't hard for me. I know it's like Madden, once you pick it up, you can't put it down.

I prefer to still to playing Tom Clancy shooters and Halo. This is off topic, but a game to watch out for or as some would call "a hidden gem". Crysis 3.

Crysis is another game I give a hard time, but the multiplayer isn't as bad as I claimed or anyone really. The problem was lack of weapons, maps, and the community. But Crysis 2 was still pretty fun, EA should slap on dedicated servers and let it fly. They'll be pleased.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

This game already came out. It's called Battlefield 2142.

Comment

Treyarch>IW

At least Treyarch tries "new" things.

Anyways, I havent seen the trailer or anything yet, but the biggest reason Id pick this up is for Nazi Zombies. In fact, they should just make an entire game that revolves around it lol.

Otherwise, I have Halo 4 and AC3 to buy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                      Treyarch>IW

At least Treyarch tries "new" things.

Anyways, I havent seen the trailer or anything yet, but the biggest reason Id pick this up is for Nazi Zombies. In fact, they should just make an entire game that revolves around it lol.

Otherwise, I have Halo 4 and AC3 to buy.
                      Frankly they'd make a good deal of money. Probably more money then they would with a regular CoD. Mainly because America is in the middle anything involving Zombies is cool. More people would by it, plus the people that already buy CoD games just because it's CoD, plus the people that like to play Zombies.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                        Frankly they'd make a good deal of money. Probably more money then they would with a regular CoD. Mainly because America is in the middle anything involving Zombies is cool. More people would by it, plus the people that already buy CoD games just because it's CoD, plus the people that like to play Zombies.
                        I think a whole single player campaign with the backstory of the Nazi zombies would be kinda neat. But Activision doesnt like change
                        sigpic

Comment

I hated MW3! I loved Black Ops.... I played MW3 for only a week or so

Comment

Working...
                          X