No announcement yet.

Star Wars 1313 Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All it needs to lure me in is dynamic gameplay which should be easy enough considering Bounty Hounter got it right. I'm talking melee combat, jetpacks, variety of weapons, numerous gadgets, maybe even throw in a leveling system to warrant side-quests and such.

And of course an open environment which has yet to be done in a Star Wars game. Honestly, if it's not open world/free roam I'm probably going to pass because then it'll be like any other TPS. Not to mention it's only going to be on Coruscant and no other planets so I'm expecting full exploration of the city -- at least on the scale of Arkham City.

A good storyline and atmosphere would be the icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
      i see but i dont think we will see gameplay it will probably be a trailer. If we see some gameplay it will be at the game presser
      I can't find any reputable links to back it up... but comments in blogs/forums. It was probably mentioned in the first look. I don't remember. I think we see gameplay tonight.

New Star Wars 1313 video game with trailer and gameplay incoming at E3 2012 and on Monday, June 4th on Spike TV at 10:00PM EST! Star Wars 1313 is a third person cinematic action game set on the planet Coruscant on level 1313, which is one of the most dangerous underground criminal locations in the galaxy.
      Here's a quote from one of the videos on youtube. :shrug:

Comment

Yeah... the GametrailerTV episode with the first look had a text popup at the bottom that says 'World exclusive Gameplay reveal Monday June 4th 10pm on Spike'.

It's 4 minutes in.

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/...rs-tv/157?ch=1

Comment

Lord, Did your mom ever tell you that you play too many video games?
          sigpic
          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
            Lord, Did your mom ever tell you that you play too many video games?
            Probably.

I don't have time for many anymore... but I do look forward to the ones I look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              All it needs to lure me in is dynamic gameplay which should be easy enough considering Bounty Hounter got it right. I'm talking melee combat, jetpacks, variety of weapons, numerous gadgets, maybe even throw in a leveling system to warrant side-quests and such.

And of course an open environment which has yet to be done in a Star Wars game. Honestly, if it's not open world/free roam I'm probably going to pass because then it'll be like any other TPS. Not to mention it's only going to be on Coruscant and no other planets so I'm expecting full exploration of the city -- at least on the scale of Arkham City.

A good storyline and atmosphere would be the icing on the cake.
              i really hope it has a rpg feeling with side quest and leveling system. Obviously the gameplay needs to be good and i hope there is a nice stealth element to it
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Well i caught a part of the gameplay and the graphics where ridiculous and the fighting sequence looked solid,i dont if i saw the whole thing tho
                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Ultimately, that wasn't enough to make a judgement call. It's certainly the best looking Star Wars game and perhaps the best looking game at E3. Although, just as I feared, it was a little too reminiscent of a TPS. I think instead of open exploration we'll be forced to traverse linear corridors to utilize the cover system. They'll be showing more gameplay tomorrow but I'm not really crazy over what I saw.

I hope we see something that doesn't involve shooting the next time they show it.

Comment

Ultimately, that wasn't enough to make a judgement call. It's certainly the best looking Star Wars game and perhaps the best looking game at E3. Although, just as I feared, it was a little too reminiscent of a TPS. I think instead of open exploration we'll be forced to traverse linear corridors to utilize the cover system. They'll be showing more gameplay tomorrow but I'm not really crazy over what I saw.

I hope we see something that doesn't involve shooting the next time they show it.
                    yeh the way the guy talked about the cut sceen and gameplay shifting made it sound like a linear shooter but i will wait before i make a jugdment
                    sigpic

Comment

I was amazed by the graphics!!! Should be a fun game.
                      Now go get your shine box

Comment

Finally, a star wars game where I can focus on using my blasters and not get caught up in the awe of a lightsaber. I still want to see some more details on the game though before I make a decision on whether or not I'll buy it on the first day.

Comment

You know what I wanna see from Star Wars? A Mass Effect like RPG, I'm not talking about a MMO or a Adventure game.
                          But a RPG like Mass Effect in a since.

Pick between Jedi, fighter pilot,Solider,etc. Do renegade options to process into the dark side. Explore a galaxy.
                          Create you own character from ground up kinda like Dragon's Dogma. Of course give you a game name, like how Dragon Age has Hawke, Mass Effect has Shepard. Not something blah like Star killer(no offense L.T).

I don't know, just something that I was thinking about and would enjoy.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I look forward to seeing more. About what I was expecting, though I wouldn't be surprised if there was still a small twist to what we're seeing... i.e... this could still be a Fett game, though I wouldn't bet on it. (TFU was originally billed as a Vader game to keep secrecy about the main character).

I like what I saw though.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                              You know what I wanna see from Star Wars? A Mass Effect like RPG, I'm not talking about a MMO or a Adventure game.
                              But a RPG like Mass Effect in a since.

Pick between Jedi, fighter pilot,Solider,etc. Do renegade options to process into the dark side. Explore a galaxy.
                              Create you own character from ground up kinda like Dragon's Dogma. Of course give you a game name, like how Dragon Age has Hawke, Mass Effect has Shepard. Not something blah like Star killer(no offense L.T).

I don't know, just something that I was thinking about and would enjoy.
                              I assume you missed out on KOTOR? It has most of what you're asking for and came out long before Mass Effect. Also, Star Killer's name was Galen Marek. Why they never referred to him as Marek or Galen I'll never know.
                              Last edited by Amari24; 06-05-2012, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I assume you missed out on KOTOR? It has most of what you're asking for and came out long before Mass Effect.
                                Never even heard of KOTOR, is it on consoles?
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X