Official E-3 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official E-3 Thread

Figured I would start this to talk about things that go down at E-3 that starts Tuesday, but some info will probably start coming out Monday. So I figured one thread to help keep everything together and somewhat organized would be nice. I figured we could post what we are looking forward to seeing and then once it starts talking about games that seem interesting or big name games coming out. And even post some trailers in this thread. So let the party begin.

So what is everyone looking forward to come E3. I know me I will be really waiting for the Madden Info that comes out on Monday, and then Borderland 2 .

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Halo 4, Assassins Creed 3, GTA, Alien Colonial Marines
    sigpic

Comment

Cant wait for ac3 news and hopefully
      some gta5 news even tho its not rockstar type
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Yeah it will be fun to see what info comes out on AC3, because I know my friend loves that series, but I never could get into it that much. I started on one and just felt like I was repeating everything the whole time, and because of that never got into the second one which I own. Maybe I will go back and give those games a try again since I have been playing a lot of my old games like borderlands which I just beat again lol.

I also wonder if any big announcements will come out, since they usually come out at this time, and with the new systems in the future, but how close are they should be a fun couple of days next week.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

Just a reminder to everyone that EA will be giving a press Conference at 6:00 PM Eastern so this is when Madden's big news is dropped. Should be a fun and exciting day as E3 really kicks off tomorrow.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Man, I can't wait... This is like the secret holiday that I forget about each year until it comes around, and then it's always exciting.

I only buy 2-3 games for myself/year anymore... and it's still exciting.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

waiting for some dead space 3 news myself

what this smartglass business?
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                waiting for some dead space 3 news myself

what this smartglass business?
                I don't know I just saw that and what I have been hearing seems to be speculation, but using tablets/smart devices to do things. But it peeked my interest a little. But then again it could be like kinect and have some appeal, but just a little thing to add some touches, but the full potential never brought out.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

read this quote over on Operation sports, and they got it from an IGN article

Game developers will also be taking advantage of Smart Glass. An example from Halo 4 was shown. Players will be able to see their in-game stats on their tablet, updating in realtime, without need to access an in-game menu on their TV. Examples of Smart Glass integration into sports games were also demoed, including drawing up and selecting plays in Madden NFL
                  But I don't have the actual address so I will see if I can locate where the actual sorce it but looks interesting.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

It seems like total integration possibilities for Tablets, smartphones (including ios) and windows 8. Another thing they showed beyond the in game stats was a Game of Thrones app(?) that showed where on a map the characters were.

They also 'threw' a movie from the tablet/phone to the Xbox. Ala airplay.

VERY interesting... glad it's going to be for Android as well... upgrading my phone in just a few weeks and I'm not ready to go for a Windows phone.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Picking your plays on madden with your iPhone/iPad would be so awesome! Then people wouldnt see what you're picking either. Genius!

Comment

It looks like the next Gears of war will feature Baird as the main character?!?!

Well I'm disappointed from the teaser

Now to go dig up the news on the Skyrim DLC, and Assassins creed
                        sigpic
                        Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                          Picking your plays on madden with your iPhone/iPad would be so awesome! Then people wouldnt see what you're picking either. Genius!
                          How about creating plays/routes? That would be sweet.

Here's an article that has gameplay and trailer from Halo 4.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/04/ha...s-new-enemies/
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                            How about creating plays/routes? That would be sweet.

Here's an article that has gameplay and trailer from Halo 4.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/04/ha...s-new-enemies/
                            Cool! Thanks for posting this man...I'm really intrigued with what the story will be
                            sigpic
                            Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Any news on NHL 13 yet?
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                              X