Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Bird
    replied
    If they bring back jetpacks in Halo 4 ima punch a baby raccoon.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Just watched the EA presser, I rate it a 8/10.
    EA gets a lot of heat, but that presser was home run.

Fifa 13 is well FIFA 13. Game looks great, I can't really say much on it because I just got into Futbol, and have only played the FIFA 12 demo. But it looks good and the details they gave on 13 was great.

Madden I've already said looks like it'll be the best Madden to date. EA pressers for the game made that even more clear, yeah there is some cons, but every game has cons, it wont be the gold everybody wants, but it'll be the gold some want.
    I expect this Madden to actually be worth the money and I expect it to actually put up a fight for best sports game and not let NHL and FIFA just battle with each other.

Didn't really say or show anything on NHL 13, guess we'll have to watch for news on that later this summer, if it's a improvement from NHL 12 somehow, then it'll be great.

Crysis 3 looks good, but it's Crysis so that's nothing new. The real question is in it's gameplay, for me Crysis 2 single player was alright, but it didn't stick with me. The multiplayer was decent. Crysis 3 might be a game I pick up at some point, but it wont be a first day buy like Crysis 2.

For me the biggest news was EA sports finally signing a contract with the UFC. UFC approached EA a few years ago, but EA turned them down, UFC wasn't really big to them. UFC signed on with THQ.

With THQ the UFC games were at the least pretty decent, UFC 3 being the best of the games. But when you play it, you end up comparing it what it'd be like if EA made it. Roster updates, a better career mode, more fighters, better graphics, better audio. So for a UFC fan, a MMA fan, and a gamer, EA hooking up with UFC was great news.

Gonna watch the Ubisoft presser later on tonight, but not right now. Probably wont watch Sony's.

Edit: Forgot about Battlefield 3 and Medal Of Honor

Battlefield 3 premium is just a copy of Gears 3 season pass and CoD Elite.
    It's really a waste of money, people will buy it, but I see no point unless you have money to waste on getting a few new weapons, 2 week early access on DLC maps, and some new dog tags.

Medal Of Honor looked amazing, can't weight for it to come out. I enjoyed the last one, the single player was way way way too short, the multiplayer was completely unbalanced to a point where it was unplayable. I'm hoping the fixed the issues, lengthen the story, and made an all around better game. For shooter fans, this could be a sleeper while everyone else is buying Halo, CoD, and Gears.
    Last edited by InsaneBlaze23; 06-04-2012, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
    Just watched the Assassins Creed 3 trailer....

at this point nothing else matters!! MUST HAVE IT!!!
    dude it was so epic and the demo.....WOW this game will be siiick

Leave a comment:

• sbxxxiichamps
    replied
    Just watched the Assassins Creed 3 trailer....

at this point nothing else matters!! MUST HAVE IT!!!

Leave a comment:

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    Watch Dogs... now there's a game that has my attention. 'Bout an hour or so until Sony's up. I've been most hyped to see them over anyone else mainly because they have a big chip on their shoulder. As a Vita AND PS3 owner I'm definitely hoping and expecting to see some big time announcements. The Vita isn't doing too hot in Japan so this may be Sony's last chance to impress gamers. Time to hold my breath!
    yeh that game caught my eye i cant beleive nothing about it leaked. Finally something that looks new and fresh, suprise of the show.

Hope the sony presser is good and they have new ip's

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Watch Dogs... now there's a game that has my attention. 'Bout an hour or so until Sony's up. I've been most hyped to see them over anyone else mainly because they have a big chip on their shoulder. As a Vita AND PS3 owner I'm definitely hoping and expecting to see some big time announcements. The Vita isn't doing too hot in Japan so this may be Sony's last chance to impress gamers. Time to hold my breath!

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    I'm a little late to the party, so I'll give my opinions as I see the videos of the events I have some form of interest in.

Just watch the Xbox presser, on a scale of 1-10 I'd give it a 7.5 maybe a 8. It was pretty decent, way better than last years force feed of the Kincet.

Halo 4 looks like Halo, which means it's looks great as it's expected to look. Pretty sure it'll preform as well as other Halo games. At worst it could be Halo Reach, at best it could be the best Halo made.

Kinda wish'd they'd show more on Gears Of War Judgment. I mean as far as a video trailer is concerned, what they showed was more so a teaser than a actual trailer.

I don't care for Fable. I don't care for Black Ops 2, don't even know why they should it at a xbox presser, yeah I know Call Of Duty is pretty much mostly played on Xbox, but still it's not a exclusive so way make it the blockbuster ending.

Madden 13 looked good during the Xbox presser, I'm about to watch the EA presser now to see more things about Madden. From the Xbox presser, I like the Kincet integration(same for Fifa) but it voice recognition was a little off/slow when Joe Montana was calling players.

That one game the hot chick was playing looked pointless, don't see why it was shown, but something that simple might be the next Anger Birds.

Smartglass is cool, but it's not something I see myself using mainly because I don't own a tablet, nor do I care to do what they did with the tablet, xbox, and smartphone.

Leave a comment:

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    Damn who else saw that watch dogs thing it looked really impressive, suprise of the show definetly

Leave a comment:

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    OMGOMGOMGOMG

AC3 was so epic !!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Stinks for them.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    I'd be absolutely shocked if it didn't. If I remember right, they were working pretty closely with both teams to upgrade the games this go around. They wouldn't use such a potentially revolutionary engine for one and not the other. If anything, NCAA has been ahead of Madden in the past on the engine, etc.
    Here is a quote from IGN.

NCAA is holding off on using Madden's new Infinity Engine until next year, which means this superior football franchise needs to use itself to its advantage if it wants to keep its edge sharp as ever. The Heisman mode isn't just about giving you a name to play. It's about putting top-tier players from the past on any roster you want. Eddie George and Charlie Ward can bring school pride to your favorite team even if they didn't really go there. With more coming as DLC, EA Sports is really planning to run with this.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/...s-heisman-mode

Leave a comment:

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    Crysis 3 still looked a little too linear for me. Oh well, I'm still going to buy it to finish up the trilogy. It will likely be the last EA game I'll buy since their other franchises don't interest me at all and I've grown tired of their shoddy practices.

Looking forward to Sony with Vita announcements as well as a slim chance of a PS4 announcement.
    I taught it looked ok,as for the ps4 i really dont think they will announce it

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Crysis 3 still looked a little too linear for me. Oh well, I'm still going to buy it to finish up the trilogy. It will likely be the last EA game I'll buy since their other franchises don't interest me at all and I've grown tired of their shoddy practices.

Looking forward to Sony with Vita announcements as well as a slim chance of a PS4 announcement.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yup been reading over at operation sports and I must say that Madden 13 looks great and NCAA may get un preordered if they don't have this engine.
    I'd be absolutely shocked if it didn't. If I remember right, they were working pretty closely with both teams to upgrade the games this go around. They wouldn't use such a potentially revolutionary engine for one and not the other. If anything, NCAA has been ahead of Madden in the past on the engine, etc.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Yup been reading over at operation sports and I must say that Madden 13 looks great and NCAA may get un preordered if they don't have this engine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X