No announcement yet.

Official E-3 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Assassin's Creed that Vita is getting looked interesting. You actually play as a female Assassin in Louisiana. I love my Vita, but I'll stick to Assassin's Creed 3. What's surprising is that there was an article where an AC dev stated a female protagonist is too much hassle for Assassin's Creed. Meh, guess that's why it's on Vita and not PS3/360.

I HOPE one of those secret E3 games are Fallout 4! I've been playing New Vegas for the past week and it's been long overdue for an engine overhaul like Skyrim.

Comment

Is any of this going to be televised live on 360 this week? Or do they only re-air videos later? Or is it on Spike tv at all like for a little bit yesterday afternoon?
      sigpic

Comment

Elder Scrolls MMO i like it i like it a lot
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Is any of this going to be televised live on 360 this week? Or do they only re-air videos later? Or is it on Spike tv at all like for a little bit yesterday afternoon?
          I know they were having the Microsoft Keynote on the XBox live. I don't know what else they'll be doing.

Spike was going to have more coverage today, but that may be it for the week for them, I'm not sure.

Comment

Halo 4. Shutup and take my money!

Comment

Boy this thread really died after Wednesday morning. This must have been an extremely boring E3.
              sigpic

Comment

Boy this thread really died after Wednesday morning. This must have been an extremely boring E3.
                Eh. E3 is over, the thread is over.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Yeah I get why it's dead now. My point was no one posted after first thing Wednesday morning a full two days before it was over. And there wasn't much talk about anything. So it must've not had much exciting news.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah I get why it's dead now. My point was no one posted after first thing Wednesday morning a full two days before it was over. And there wasn't much talk about anything. So it must've not had much exciting news.
                    The only worth giving any form of intention events was Monday and Tuesday. Xbox, Sony, EA, Ubisoft. Wednesday was Nintendo and floor stuff.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Most of the things I was looking forward to was early the only thing late was Borderlands 2 and that has its own thread, but no one seems interested in it so that one sorta died also.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

This E3 in particular wasn't as special because the current gen is quite clearly on its last leg. Now people are just keeping their eyes peeled for new hardware versus new software for the old hardware. The same thing happened with E3 2005.

Comment

I was going to post something like: "poor Nintendo" but you know... I don't feel sorry for them.

They've essentially buried themselves. The Wii has been kind of terrible and hasn't produced anything of value. Plus the name is godawful. This WiiU gimmick is going to be way to distracting and frustrating to function correctly and all they ever make are extremely cartoony kiddie games. I know they have a FEW "adult" titles but yikes...

They went from being the undisputed King of consoles to the kitchen servant of Sony and Microsoft.

I know they try to cater to the younger crowd on purpose but how damn young? Does any 10-17 year old kid like to play those ridiculous games?
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                            I was going to post something like: "poor Nintendo" but you know... I don't feel sorry for them.

They've essentially buried themselves. The Wii has been kind of terrible and hasn't produced anything of value. Plus the name is godawful. This WiiU gimmick is going to be way to distracting and frustrating to function correctly and all they ever make are extremely cartoony kiddie games. I know they have a FEW "adult" titles but yikes...

They went from being the undisputed King of consoles to the kitchen servant of Sony and Microsoft.

I know they try to cater to the younger crowd on purpose but how damn young? Does any 10-17 year old kid like to play those ridiculous games?
                            The WiiU is good. The controller is comfortable and easy to use (though the button placement is kind of weird and will take a little getting used to). The screen is really clear and could have a lot of use, it might look like a gimmick but I think it will be useful (No need to stop the game to go through menus plus some other things.). The biggest problem I can see the controller having is battery life.

They still need games. Nintendo might be doing what they did with the 3DS and announcing/releasing the good games later so there aren't any shortages in the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Brancos View Post
                              The WiiU is good. The controller is comfortable and easy to use (though the button placement is kind of weird and will take a little getting used to). The screen is really clear and could have a lot of use, it might look like a gimmick but I think it will be useful (No need to stop the game to go through menus plus some other things.). The biggest problem I can see the controller having is battery life.

They still need games. Nintendo might be doing what they did with the 3DS and announcing/releasing the good games later so there aren't any shortages in the beginning.
                              It's gonna fall flat on it's face just like the 3DS.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                                It's gonna fall flat on it's face just like the 3DS.
                                The 3DS is doing well now.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco...ified-success/

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-17-13-million

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...sales_in_japan

If the Wii U really costs $500 though, I am not sure how it will sell. That is really the only thing holding it back (if it is true). The Wii has sold close to 100 million units and the Wii U is a lot better than the Wii (Or is easily capable of being better if it gets support). Though I don't think it is worth $500 maybe $400 but probably closer to $300. Unless $500 includes 2 of the screen controllers or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X