X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Sounds like Madden has a new engine. more to come later lol.
    http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/04/ma...finity-engine/

Taking the stage during EA's annual E3 press conference, GM of American Football at EA Sports, Cam Weber, highlighted the major new addition to the Madden franchise: the Infinity Engine.

The Infinity Engine was designed to incorporate more dynamic animations and collision detection into Madden NFL 13. "Pre-determined outcomes – they're history," Cam said. "Now with the Infinity Engine, I can regain my balance after contact and fight for a few more yards. The Infinity Engine changes the outcome of every single play."

On top of that, Connected Careers mode combines aspects of franchise, online franchise and superstar modes, adding RPG elements and social networking functionality to Madden NFL 13.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    Halo 4 and AC3 are really the only two games that are guarantee buys this year. Prey 2 was put on hold, Resident Evil 6 is an airball waiting to happen, and then you have the mysterious Star Wars game which can go either way.

I'm really just hoping Bethesda ends the suspense and teases Fallout 4.

Then comes the conclusion of all the E3 2012 720/PS4 rumors. Interestingly enough, there was a report/leak a few days ago stating that Sony would be releasing the PS4 in 2013. Not saying they'll show or hint the PS4 at this E3, but don't be surprised if Sony or Microsoft for that matter, show or discuss new hardware. I'm already keeping my fingers crossed.
    Wouldn't they have done that at their respective keynotes, if they were going to at all? I haven't read up on the Sony Keynote like I did the Microsoft... but My RSS should have exploded if Sony said anything about new hardware.

Edit: Sony hasn't had theirs yet. :doh: I just saw the live-bloggers comment to follow them over to Sony's conference and assumed it was starting shortly.
    Last edited by LordTrychon; 06-04-2012, 01:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Any news on NHL 13 yet?
    Should be some during the EA presser

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Sounds like Madden has a new engine. more to come later lol.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Halo 4 and AC3 are really the only two games that are guarantee buys this year. Prey 2 was put on hold, Resident Evil 6 is an airball waiting to happen, and then you have the mysterious Star Wars game which can go either way.

I'm really just hoping Bethesda ends the suspense and teases Fallout 4.

Then comes the conclusion of all the E3 2012 720/PS4 rumors. Interestingly enough, there was a report/leak a few days ago stating that Sony would be releasing the PS4 in 2013. Not saying they'll show or hint the PS4 at this E3, but don't be surprised if Sony or Microsoft for that matter, show or discuss new hardware. I'm already keeping my fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Any news on NHL 13 yet?

Leave a comment:

• sbxxxiichamps
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    How about creating plays/routes? That would be sweet.

Here's an article that has gameplay and trailer from Halo 4.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/04/ha...s-new-enemies/
    Cool! Thanks for posting this man...I'm really intrigued with what the story will be

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    Picking your plays on madden with your iPhone/iPad would be so awesome! Then people wouldnt see what you're picking either. Genius!
    How about creating plays/routes? That would be sweet.

Here's an article that has gameplay and trailer from Halo 4.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/04/ha...s-new-enemies/

Leave a comment:

• sbxxxiichamps
    replied
    It looks like the next Gears of war will feature Baird as the main character?!?!

Well I'm disappointed from the teaser

Now to go dig up the news on the Skyrim DLC, and Assassins creed

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Picking your plays on madden with your iPhone/iPad would be so awesome! Then people wouldnt see what you're picking either. Genius!

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    It seems like total integration possibilities for Tablets, smartphones (including ios) and windows 8. Another thing they showed beyond the in game stats was a Game of Thrones app(?) that showed where on a map the characters were.

They also 'threw' a movie from the tablet/phone to the Xbox. Ala airplay.

VERY interesting... glad it's going to be for Android as well... upgrading my phone in just a few weeks and I'm not ready to go for a Windows phone.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    read this quote over on Operation sports, and they got it from an IGN article

Game developers will also be taking advantage of Smart Glass. An example from Halo 4 was shown. Players will be able to see their in-game stats on their tablet, updating in realtime, without need to access an in-game menu on their TV. Examples of Smart Glass integration into sports games were also demoed, including drawing up and selecting plays in Madden NFL
    But I don't have the actual address so I will see if I can locate where the actual sorce it but looks interesting.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    waiting for some dead space 3 news myself

what this smartglass business?
    I don't know I just saw that and what I have been hearing seems to be speculation, but using tablets/smart devices to do things. But it peeked my interest a little. But then again it could be like kinect and have some appeal, but just a little thing to add some touches, but the full potential never brought out.

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    waiting for some dead space 3 news myself

what this smartglass business?

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Man, I can't wait... This is like the secret holiday that I forget about each year until it comes around, and then it's always exciting.

I only buy 2-3 games for myself/year anymore... and it's still exciting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X