Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Just a reminder to everyone that EA will be giving a press Conference at 6:00 PM Eastern so this is when Madden's big news is dropped. Should be a fun and exciting day as E3 really kicks off tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Yeah it will be fun to see what info comes out on AC3, because I know my friend loves that series, but I never could get into it that much. I started on one and just felt like I was repeating everything the whole time, and because of that never got into the second one which I own. Maybe I will go back and give those games a try again since I have been playing a lot of my old games like borderlands which I just beat again lol.

I also wonder if any big announcements will come out, since they usually come out at this time, and with the new systems in the future, but how close are they should be a fun couple of days next week.

Leave a comment:

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    Cant wait for ac3 news and hopefully
    some gta5 news even tho its not rockstar type

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Halo 4, Assassins Creed 3, GTA, Alien Colonial Marines

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    started a topic Official E-3 Thread

Official E-3 Thread

Figured I would start this to talk about things that go down at E-3 that starts Tuesday, but some info will probably start coming out Monday. So I figured one thread to help keep everything together and somewhat organized would be nice. I figured we could post what we are looking forward to seeing and then once it starts talking about games that seem interesting or big name games coming out. And even post some trailers in this thread. So let the party begin.

So what is everyone looking forward to come E3. I know me I will be really waiting for the Madden Info that comes out on Monday, and then Borderland 2 .
Working...
X