Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Streaming Music Service Should I Subscribe To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    oh i didn't know that. i guess i never tried to listen to it that much lol
    Yeah I didn't know that till I started my job here, and after the first week or so I was like. Where's my music so I go to look and it said I used up my 40 hours, and I could spend like .99 cents for the rest of the month. (not sure on the amount anymore). So I looked around and stumbled onto Jango which seems to work well enough for me for back ground noise.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

Pandora for free....
      Where is this season going?

Comment

Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
        Pandora for free....
        That's great if you don't want to listen to specific songs. I personally cant use Pandora just for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
          Does the $10 Spotify have the 'song repeat' and 'on demand' features like Slacker Radio's $10 plan?
          It has song repeat, not sure what the 'on demand' feature is though. If that just means you can listen to specific songs then yes, that's all that spotify is. You stream whatever song, at any point, however many times you want. You can also save a lot of songs for offline use if you're planning on not being connected to the internet for a while.
          Last edited by Hoserman117; 06-01-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
            It has song repeat, not sure what the 'on demand' feature is though. If that just means you can listen to specific songs then yes, that's all that spotify is. You stream whatever song, at any point, however many times you want. You can also save a lot of songs for offline use if you're planning on not being connected to the internet for a while.
            WOW! So it's not your classic internet-radio type of thing (like Pandora)?

Interesting...

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Working...
            X