X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLBroncFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Don't do It if you expect singing. Poison can still get it done, but Joe Elliot no longer sings, he talks the lyrics. He can't hit the high notes and relies on the crowd to do it for him. So, it's good if you want to party, but a waste of cash if you expect them to perform like it's 1988.
    Wow, thanks for the info, Bronco51! I know that booze, drugs, smoking and age will take a toll on your voice, so I'll pass. It's really sad, too, since Aerosmith with Steven Tyler is also coming to Denver and they are just a shadow of themselves.... thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    I always figured tickets to see Def Leppard would cost an arm and a leg... not sure why they want the legs though

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Don't do It if you expect singing. Poison can still get it done, but Joe Elliot no longer sings, he talks the lyrics. He can't hit the high notes and relies on the crowd to do it for him. So, it's good if you want to party, but a waste of cash if you expect them to perform like it's 1988.

Leave a comment:

• FLBroncFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
    is brett micheals with poison?

65 bucks is a little steep but i loved both def leppard and lita ford back in the day
    Yes Brett is with Poison.

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    I'd do it. But I'm all about the nostalgia rather than the quality.

Leave a comment:

• Apoc13
    replied
    is brett micheals with poison?

65 bucks is a little steep but i loved both def leppard and lita ford back in the day

Leave a comment:

• FLBroncFan
    started a topic Def Leppard & Poison w/Lita Ford

Def Leppard & Poison w/Lita Ford

Hey all you Def Leppard fans..... are there any?

Just curious to see what you all think about their live shows.....I can get tix for $65 each to the upcoming June 25th show @ Pepsi Center in Denver but don't want to waste my money if they are "over the hill."

Thanks for the input!

Working...
X