Question about PC Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
    Right now, I am on BCMB and I am browsing at 44 degrees.
    If your internet browser is the only thing running right now, that's way too hot. You might want to check how many programs you have loading up in the background at start-up because that sounds like a PC that's working relatively hard.
    sigpic
    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
      If your internet browser is the only thing running right now, that's way too hot. You might want to check how many programs you have loading up in the background at start-up because that sounds like a PC that's working relatively hard.
      Hmm I think you're right. I think part of the reason that it was running high was because it had been used earlier that day. Right now it is only 32 degrees so that sounds about right.
      sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
        Hmm I think you're right. I think part of the reason that it was running high was because it had been used earlier that day. Right now it is only 32 degrees so that sounds about right.
        That sounds way better. You should aim to be around 30 degrees when your machine isn't doing anything substantial.
        sigpic
        - ★ -
        2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

I've never really cared about the heat in my Frankenputer. Wow, I suddenly feel like some kind of redneck PC gamer.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X