Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 BCMB NCAA Online Dynasty Thread (XBOX360)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2013 BCMB NCAA Online Dynasty Thread (XBOX360)

    Hey fellas

    Thought I'd start up a thread to get this thing rolling so we can start fairly quickly as so we don't run into problems not finishing one season when Madden comes out.

    I'll create a list on this OP of the Members we have and which team they would like to be. FirstComeFirstServed. Please only serious players only (Free time to play at least 2-3 games a week, realistic playing, etc)

    IPICKEDYOUOFF(IPCKEDYOUOFF) -USC Trojans {Mon-Fri 4:30-9:00PM MST, WKND OPEN}
    CoryWinget81 (Sapience1081) - South Carolina {After 7pm MST}
    OhBehave30 (Cawbird101) - Northwestern
    #87Birdman (djBirdman26) - Undecided {After 8pm MST, WKND OPEN}

    Please include your gamer tag and what team you would like to be as well as any suggestions on league rules, advance times, divisions etc.

    Thanks

    -Dave
    Last edited by IPICKEDYOUOFF; 07-03-2012, 02:47 PM.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Sapience1081 - South Carolina
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #3
      For sure!
      Cawbird101
      Northwestern

      I would only add that it's not always the most fun when it's the most easy. All-American/Heisman would be ideal for me.

      Comment


      • #4
        Heisman is fine if its all human, AA if you have to play the cpu. The cpu cheats on heisman.
        sigpic

        Hooray, beer!

        Comment


        • #5
          Boo this place.

          You should all get PS3....

          Comment


          • #6
            Instead of 15 people spending 250 bucks, one person could spend 100.


            Just sayin'.
            sigpic

            Hooray, beer!

            Comment


            • #7
              djBirdman26 - And I will either go with (West Virginia, Texas A&M, or Georgia) not sure yet.

              I think Heisman because even if you play the computer there is still a chance to lose, because it is no fun seeing every team at the top. And having a chance to miss the bowl games make it some much more enjoyable.




              Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                Instead of 15 people spending 250 bucks, one person could spend 100.


                Just sayin'.

                I'll make it two. :p
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  Instead of 15 people spending 250 bucks, one person could spend 100.


                  Just sayin'.
                  You have a point....



                  But Playstation is just sooo much better....

                  I would love to play you guys but oh well, I just gotta hope we can get one started for PS3.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                    You have a point....



                    But Playstation is just sooo much better....

                    I would love to play you guys but oh well, I just gotta hope we can get one started for PS3.
                    Playstations just always failed me, as I never got the red rings of death, but any playstation 2 I had stopped working on me plus I like the Xbox controller vs the Playstation one. So X box is better .

                    But back to this league I have a few questions on what it is going to be since I know the max number is 12. Are we going to be putting everyone in the same conference or spreading everyone out to the four major conferences, and if we do go with the spreading out, are we going to modify any of the conferences? Like the big 12 are we going to add 2 teams to get them to have a conference championship game? And if we spread out the players to different leagues are we going to have a mandatory out of conference game against another user?

                    And then we need to figure out the difficulty and time length on games.




                    Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                      Playstations just always failed me, as I never got the red rings of death, but any playstation 2 I had stopped working on me plus I like the Xbox controller vs the Playstation one. So X box is better .

                      But back to this league I have a few questions on what it is going to be since I know the max number is 12. Are we going to be putting everyone in the same conference or spreading everyone out to the four major conferences, and if we do go with the spreading out, are we going to modify any of the conferences? Like the big 12 are we going to add 2 teams to get them to have a conference championship game? And if we spread out the players to different leagues are we going to have a mandatory out of conference game against another user?

                      And then we need to figure out the difficulty and time length on games.
                      I think it'd be cool to have us all in the same conference, that way we play a human pretty much every week. HOWEVAH: the downside to this is most likely no bowl games against human opponents. So if we get 12 people, I suggest 3 a conference. 3 Big 12, 3 SEC, 3 Big East/Big 10, and 3 ACC?
                      sigpic

                      Hooray, beer!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        I think it'd be cool to have us all in the same conference, that way we play a human pretty much every week. HOWEVAH: the downside to this is most likely no bowl games against human opponents. So if we get 12 people, I suggest 3 a conference. 3 Big 12, 3 SEC, 3 Big East/Big 10, and 3 ACC?
                        See I have no problem with the 3 or 4 a conference, but if the Big 12 is one then we would probably have to add 2 to get them up to 12, and we could even have like 1 or 2 out of conferences games against each other to keep the number of user games up also, and that way you could set those games up with someone that is closer to being on the same schedule as each other.

                        Like for example me, I will usually be on around 9 central but not earlier due to my son and school. So if someone has a hard time playing at that time it would probably be a bad idea for us to schedule each other during the out of conference games.

                        And my recommendations for the 2 teams for the big 12 would be first any one that picked a team outside of the 3 or 4 conferences we go with, and if there is none then I say Notre Dame and Clemson.




                        Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well we are a third of the way there need 8 more users come on you know you want to .

                          So it looks like we have the Pac 12, B1G 10, SEC, and Possibly Big 12.




                          Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I may be interested in joining.

                            My only holdup is that I do not yet have an xbox live account and I may or may not be getting it, still up in the air..

                            When are you guys looking to start this up?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                              I may be interested in joining.

                              My only holdup is that I do not yet have an xbox live account and I may or may not be getting it, still up in the air..

                              When are you guys looking to start this up?
                              I'm guess in a couple of weeks probably will wait till the named rosters dropped but that is just my recommendation.

                              O I would like to add going with the splitting of the user between the different conferences might be benefital due to how hard it is to get user games lined up all the time. And I vote for advancing twice a week (Sunday/Thursday)




                              Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X