Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 BCMB NCAA Online Dynasty Thread (XBOX360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in a sticky situation, attempted to get online over the last few days and EA is saying I need to enter my online pass info. Basically as if I never registered it. I re-entered it but it says my original one is invalid. Debating on buying a new one. I email EA too but no response.

This happened in Madden to me last year but was only messed up for a day, hopefully it resolves itself. That is why my game has not been played
    sigpic
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Yeah bro that happen to me this year but i either re typed my code and it took it or it didnt ask me again i cant remember good luck fixing that we will try to wait for you let us know what happens. Sat is next sim day so you should be good but i am willing to wait longer. I sim'd our game and won i thought for sure OU would win ijust didnt want everyone waiting on me so if someone doesnt get their game in and loses they wont get upset. I did wait until wed night and just sim'd it.

Like i said on xbox i hope no one gets upset i kinda wished i would have come on here first and explained you were having issues but i thought you would win so it wouldnt matter

but any way i want to play a few years i hope a few more people are down once madden comes out we can scale back to once a week or whatever you want that way we can still work in our madden games as well let me know what yall think.
      This is me in 1979 in Denver, found this the other day. BRONCO 4 LIFE!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X