Last album you listened to- and rate it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captainbronco
    Starter
    • Aug 2008

Last album you listened to- and rate it!

The music addition

Incubus make yourself
    10/10 still one of my favorite albums of all time regardless of being 13 years old

Great songs and a great concept
  • InElwayWeTrust
    All-Pro
    • Mar 2010

Not a new one, but the last one I listened too was T.I. "No mercy".

8.5/10

Good Album, I really like it.

Comment

• Frenchy180
      Football Immortal
      • Oct 2008

Last album I listened to all the way through was Blizzard of Ozz by Ozzy Osbourne, it gets a 20/10 from me.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• captainbronco
        Starter
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
        Last album I listened to all the way through was Blizzard of Ozz by Ozzy Osbourne, it gets a 20/10 from me.
        Loved that album where would randy Rhoads be today if he were still alive

Comment

• VenomousDB
          All-Pro
          • Apr 2008

BOB - Strange Clouds 9/10
          Slightly not as good as his first album, has a few filler songs, but overall very good
          Definitely one of the best ARTISTS out there today, and by that, I mean he actually has musical talent.
          sigpic

Comment

• The Experience
            All-Pro
            • Jan 2007

Company Flow - Funcrusher Plus 10/10

Such a great album. One of the best underground hip hop albums of all time. Production was so futuristic for an album made in 1997. El-P is an absolute genius and one of the most talented people on the planet. His beats were fire on this album and no body can copy this guy as an MC. His rhyme structure and rhyme scheme were fantastic on this album (as with any of his solo work). If you have not heard this and just love straight up hip hop. This is what you need.
            sigpic

Comment

• SKULLMAN
              Practice Squad
              • Jun 2010

Cant go wrong with a lil Lynyrd Skynyrd!!

Comment

• EvertonBroncos
                All-Pro
                • Jun 2010

Nirvana - Nevermind

100/10

Start to finish an absolute masterpiece.
                Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• TRUEBRONCOFAN24
                  Starter
                  • Oct 2007

Dream Theater - A Dramatic Turn of Events 7.5/10

Dream Theater proved that they can still make amazing music without their ex-drummer Mike Portnoy who was basically the front-man of the band. It is clear that the drums are noticeably weaker than usual on this album, but it's not fair to criticize new drummer Mike Mangini because the drums were written by guitarist John Petrucci before Mangini even joined the band. I feel this album is more appealing to the average music fan than any other Dream Theater album because while they're easily one of my top 3 favorite bands of all time, I can admit that some of their music is just too complex for most people. Most people don't want to sit down and listen to 10-20 minute songs with ridiculously long instrumental sections and I understand that. But for those who are fans of bands like Yes, Rush and King Crimson and have not heard of Dream Theater, I strongly suggest you check them out because they're an excellent progressive metal band with some of the most talented musicians in the world in my opinion. I think this album would be a good starting point for anyone who hasn't heard of DT to at least check them out. I'd recommend songs like "On The Backs of Angels" and "Breaking All Illusions" on this album for anyone interested.

Comment

• aberdien
                    wabi-sabi
                    • May 2005

The Strokes - Is This It?

A

I will just post my review that I wrote of it a long time ago:

The word is consistency. When this album was released by The Strokes in the wake of the 21st century, it paved the way for the movement of alternative and garage rock revival bands to enter the mainstream, with some assistance from The White Stripes. The popularization of modern alternative rock music owes gratitude to The Strokes. The album contains a certain flair reminiscent of in-your-face rock outfits from the past, and it’s no shock that the band members were influenced by vintage art-rock legends The Velvet Underground. Lyrically, the influence of Lou Reed is there from the beginning track, which sets the tone of sexual antics to come. Julian Casablancas’ distinct monotonic drawl is the post-millennium rock equivalent to Jim Morrison, if the Lizard King gave less of a damn. Often inaudible, his voice compliments the raw, yet catchy guitar work throughout the album. The album is hardly anything revolutionary or awe-inspiring, but it fuses catchy melodies with to-the-point rock instrumentation. But they don’t let the prominence of their influences detract from their own artistry. From the syrupy title track which opens the album, to the buildup to the chorus of “Hard to Explain,” to the fitting exclamation on the closer “Take It or Leave It,” there are no stray hairs on the album. Listening to it is effortless. Is This It?’s greatest achievement is its ability to convey a straightforward and carefree attitude. They aren’t hiding anything. Many bands couldn’t release this album without it feeling contrived and void of authenticity. Many bands aren’t The Strokes. Criticize them and they’ll simply finish lacing up their Chuck Taylor‘s and light up a cigarette. The message is clear. It’s punk for those who like pop. They’re from New York and they don’t give a damn. And in a world of try-hards, not giving a damn is pretty cool.

Comment

• EvertonBroncos
                      All-Pro
                      • Jun 2010

Wayne Static - Pighammer

9/10, really enjoyed it.

Comment

• captainbronco
                        Starter
                        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                        Wayne Static - Pighammer

9/10, really enjoyed it.
                        i liked it its a shame static-x went on hiatus but ill take this

Comment

• InsaneBlaze23
                          The ArchAngel
                          • Jan 2009

DIM by The GazettE

10/10 Great album.

ABIII from Alter Bridge 8/10
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• EvertonBroncos
                            All-Pro
                            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                            i liked it its a shame static-x went on hiatus but ill take this
                            Yeah Static X are great, Wayne Static always tweets to me as well

Comment

• InsaneBlaze23
                              The ArchAngel
                              • Jan 2009

Sully Erna's Avalon

9/10

Lyrical vibe, the musical sound flow, the vocals, all of it just makes this a great album. If you enjoyed Godsmack try out Avalon. The sound is a bit different, but it's Sully Erna so you'd get that Godsmack vocal feel.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                              X