Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last album you listened to- and rate it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Carpenters - Love Songs

A

Classic 70s soft rock. Love it.

Modest Mouse - This is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About

B

Drags a bit, but it's lyrically and sonically emotional, very depressing, and good driving music.

Comment

First of all I like the thread idea!

Anyways, I've listened to this album a bunch of times and most recently...

War is the Answer - Five Finger Death Punch 10/10 from me
      sigpic
      Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
        First of all I like the thread idea!

Anyways, I've listened to this album a bunch of times and most recently...

War is the Answer - Five Finger Death Punch 10/10 from me
        I don't have any of their old albums so I can't rate them. But I love the band. The only album I have is American Capitalist. Would probably rate that one a 7 or 8 out of 10.
        sigpic

Comment

A

Comment

Audiovent- Dirty Sexy Knights in Paris

8/10

pretty good alternative rock album some songs kinda sound the same but overall a good album

Comment

Zac Brown Band- Uncaged

LOVE it! Course.. I'm a HUGE ZBB fan, so no surprise I like it so much.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                Zac Brown Band- Uncaged

LOVE it! Course.. I'm a HUGE ZBB fan, so no surprise I like it so much.
                I haven't listened to it all the way through, but as far as I've made it, I'm kinda disappointed for some reason... Maybe his charm is wearing off to me? Idk... I need to listen to it all the way through...

Right now I'm listening to the newer Chevelle album, Hats Off To The Bull... So good, 8/10
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  I don't have any of their old albums so I can't rate them. But I love the band. The only album I have is American Capitalist. Would probably rate that one a 7 or 8 out of 10.
                  oh wow a month long wait to respond back...I'm off my game

Anyways yea I love 5FDP! I was gonna see them in concert next week along with Killswitch Engage and Trivium some of my other faves but plans got ruined. But I know for sure I'll see them one day. After they finish up this tour they're currently on, Ivan Moody their lead vocalist announced they'll work on a 4th album.

Back on topic of the thread:

Challenger by Memphis May Fire

10/10

They're very hardcore...and very awesome! This past week this has been the only band I've listened to during my workouts. Love this album!

sigpic
                  Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

5 Finger Death Punch - War is the Answer - 10/10 as previously stated!!
                    5 Finger Death Punch - American Capitalist - 9/10 - not as good as War but still a great album!
                    Slipknot - self titled - 10/10 - 3 of Slipknots greatest are on this album - SIC, Wait and Bleed, Spit it Out
                    Slipknot - Iowa - 9/10 - another great Slipknot album, jams from start to finish!!

yeah today was a metal kind of day \m/{<>.<>}\m/
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X