Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 BCMB NCAA online Dynasty Thread. (PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by IPICKEDYOUOFF View Post
    Just beat UGA 41-14 then couldn't connect to EA servers... Fail

RePlaying now
    You realize you posted this in the PS3 thread right?

Leave a comment:

• IPICKEDYOUOFF
    replied
    Just beat UGA 41-14 then couldn't connect to EA servers... Fail

RePlaying now

Leave a comment:

• demonicbroncos
    replied
    Might need to supersim this week my ps3 internet connection is giving me an error (8013013D). Im going to try to fix it on Friday or Saturday at the latest.

Leave a comment:

• demonicbroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Un no man you have a computer game against Oregon st. You can play whenever you like. Jk isn't even in the dynasty.
    Ah ok must have read wrong I do it tommorow as soon as i can.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
    I guess this week is me against the ducks. Should i just add JKr3w13 to my friend list or just wait for a invite to play a game against him?

I'm ready anytime from 6:30 pm to 10:30.
    Un no man you have a computer game against Oregon st. You can play whenever you like. Jk isn't even in the dynasty.

Leave a comment:

• demonicbroncos
    replied
    I guess this week is me against the ducks. Should i just add JKr3w13 to my friend list or just wait for a invite to play a game against him?

I'm ready anytime from 6:30 pm to 10:30.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    For some reason the ps network was kept getting cut, glad it didnt happen in our game. It was a fun loss and try to evolve my playing from offline franchise to online pvp.
    Yeah I thought people might be having problems with that. I actually found out that when it pops up and tells you the server is down you can get around it. It had two options pop up. One said retry to access and the other said try again later. If you hit retry it would just keep popping up and saying the server was down. Finally I hit try again later and it actually loaded everything up for me. So I was able to play my game and recruiting.

I would've waited if I had known everyone was having the same problem. And I could've told you how to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• demonicbroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Thanks man. You outplayed me. It was a very poor offensive game for me. I think my defense played great though I did get bailed out twice on the red zone int's.

I moved the ball better than the final stat sheet showed though. The game said I only have 3 penalties but it didn't track right because I had at least 7. I think you caught me offside 3 times in the first half alone before I changed my defensive line strategy. Although I know you declined 1 penalty due to getting more yards on the play.

But I also seem to remember 2-3 first downs on my side that were called back for holding. 1 was on a big play to start the second half that could've given me huge momentum.

Anyways good game. I like to see someone play so competitive with the Buffs. I just can't do it with them anymore. Hopefully you keep building them up to compete. Good luck with your USC and Oregon games coming up.

Sorry about simming your week 1 and causing a loss. For awhile I thought you lost interest in participating in the dynasty.
    For some reason the ps network was kept getting cut, glad it didnt happen in our game. It was a fun loss and try to evolve my playing from offline franchise to online pvp.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Damn you Blood, so close to the endzone multiple of times only to get pick off. I'm ashamed of myself on throwing 3 ints and having 4 turnovers, one more yard and our game could have ended differently. Two turn overs in the closing of periods sheez.

Texans 24- Buff 7.

Good game.

Thanks man. You outplayed me. It was a very poor offensive game for me. I think my defense played great though I did get bailed out twice on the red zone int's.

I moved the ball better than the final stat sheet showed though. The game said I only have 3 penalties but it didn't track right because I had at least 7. I think you caught me offside 3 times in the first half alone before I changed my defensive line strategy. Although I know you declined 1 penalty due to getting more yards on the play.

But I also seem to remember 2-3 first downs on my side that were called back for holding. 1 was on a big play to start the second half that could've given me huge momentum.

Anyways good game. I like to see someone play so competitive with the Buffs. I just can't do it with them anymore. Hopefully you keep building them up to compete. Good luck with your USC and Oregon games coming up.

Sorry about simming your week 1 and causing a loss. For awhile I thought you lost interest in participating in the dynasty.

Leave a comment:

• demonicbroncos
    replied
    Damn you Blood, so close to the endzone multiple of times only to get pick off. I'm ashamed of myself on throwing 3 ints and having 4 turnovers, one more yard and our game could have ended differently. Two turn overs in the closing of periods sheez.

Texans 24- Buff 7.

Good game.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    ??? Lol

Why did I get kicked out?

Did I not play in time or something? Haha

No it was an accident. I had a buddy that needed back in with the Noles which was more aligned with the conferences and user games I had set up. I was looking for someone to dump and chose Oklahoma since they were in a conference alone and messed up my attempt at only having users who have to play a conference championship. And it made it difficult to get user games scheduled for them. So I figured it was easiest to dump them.

However I forgot that it was controlled by a user on this board. I was thinking it was a random user I picked up from EA forums.

I have two other slackers that I can probably dump if you want back in. OU hasn't lost yet. In fact still only in week 2. Demonic doesn't appear to be very active as he hasn't done anything yet in the first two weeks. Although I would prefer not to dump anyone from these boards. However I have one other guy who was on half the night last night and didn't play his game.

So if you want back in I'll resend invite.

And I apologize.

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    ??? Lol

Why did I get kicked out?

Did I not play in time or something? Haha

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Have you figured out a set day/days that the dynasty will be advanced?

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    I you can still move them and want to its cool. If not no big deal, I don't really care either way.
    I can't move them at this point. I was trying to get teams moved ahead of time so everyone would have user games and everyone would have to play a conference championship. I had someone switch from Tennessee to the Noles as well but that worked out because my buddy took Clemson instead of Bama. Although if I had known he would do that I wouldn't have switched UNC to the Big 10.

Also you still play me as Texas anyway and my buddy said he thinks the Noles and OU play again this year. So you will still have 2 user games and I can maybe set up more. You just won't have to play a conference championship against a user.

Speaking of that that's one thing I wish the game would allow. If you increase the size of the conference you should be allowed to create a conference championship.

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    I you can still move them and want to its cool. If not no big deal, I don't really care either way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X