most underrated movie actor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most underrated movie actor

in my opinion the most underrated actor, who also happens to be one of my favorite actors, is gary oldman.

the man is brilliant and can play so many different characters, yet vastly inferior actors get much more credit than he does.

check out the different characters he portrays, some of them you cant even tell is him at all. he also is one of the best at playing a villain.

watch at your own risk, might be some violence and foul language.

Last edited by ebsoria; 07-22-2012, 05:55 PM.

Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Although more recently he's been getting a little more recognition. Dude plays so many different characters so well. His range is incredible.

Comment

James Franco is pretty awesome. He plays a lot of VERY different roles, and he pretty much hits the nail on the head each time.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
        James Franco is pretty awesome. He plays a lot of VERY different roles, and he pretty much hits the nail on the head each time.
        i like him but i haven't seen him play too many different roles, although there are a few of his movies i haven't seen i think.

his role in pineapple express was the most off the wall role i have seen him play and yeah he was hilarious!

Comment

Ed norton jr. That guy has played everything from a white supremacist to a mentally challenged janitor...
          sigpic

Comment

James Franco

The entire cast of Boy Meets World(most are inactive today, but they was great actors)

Michael Fassbender is on the rise.

Johnny Depp, I know he's a popular guy I still find him underrated.

James McAvoy

Rose Byrne

Gwyneth Paltrow

Cobie Smulders
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Not exactly on track with the rest of the actors but by Kevin James is really underrated.
              sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Im gonna go with Robert Downey Jr... i know hes been getting a lot of good press these days with iron man but truth is hes been a awesome actor from back then, even when he was getting in trouble, his skills were still in tact...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 350legend View Post
                  Im gonna go with Robert Downey Jr... i know hes been getting a lot of good press these days with iron man but truth is hes been a awesome actor from back then, even when he was getting in trouble, his skills were still in tact...
                  I can see where you're coming from with that. A lot of people didn't even know who he was until Iron Man. People didn't even know of his troubles with the law, drugs, losing acting jobs. He was always still a good actor.

I also agree with BroncoFan! that Kevin James is underrated. His new film will be something to watch.
                  Here Comes The Boom:
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    I can see where you're coming from with that. A lot of people didn't even know who he was until Iron Man. People didn't even know of his troubles with the law, drugs, losing acting jobs. He was always still a good actor.

I also agree with BroncoFan! that Kevin James is underrated. His new film will be something to watch.
                    Here Comes The Boom:
                    I'm thinking about going opening night to that. Huge fan.
                    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Chris Cooper.....excellent underrated actor.

Seabiscuit
                      The Patriot
                      Capote
                      Jarhead
                      Breach
                      American Beauty
                      The Horse Whisperer
                      Adaptation
                      sigpic
                      2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        Ed norton jr. That guy has played everything from a white supremacist to a mentally challenged janitor...
                        yes!! definitely agree, i actually thought about adding him to my OP as well.

Comment

James Woods.

Plays many different characters and does an amazing job in everything.

also Daniel Day Lewis, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Bryan Cranston and Giancarlo Esposito. Billy Zane and Jeff Goldblum are also tremendous.
                          sigpic

Comment

I am also a HUGE fan of Gary Oldman.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I love Robert Downey Jr., but I'm going with Hayden Christensen. The guy is seriously underrated
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                              X