most underrated movie actor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Oh ya it does but it does so in spite of him not because of...Every line is delivered in that awful flat "I could care less" monotone... I constantly wonder how he still gets work these days...
    I agree completely. I was sitting there thinking I was interested for many other reasons. Him being in it was not 1 of them.

Honestly I think he only got Matrix because of Waynes World, Even though those characters are completely different. Now I think he gets movies because of 1 of those two. Although I'm not even a fan of the latter.
    sigpic

Comment

• As far as underrated actors go. Sam Rockwell is pretty freakin brilliant.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        I agree completely. I was sitting there thinking I was interested for many other reasons. Him being in it was not 1 of them.

Honestly I think he only got Matrix because of Waynes World, Even though those characters are completely different. Now I think he gets movies because of 1 of those two. Although I'm not even a fan of the latter.
        You probably meant bill and ted, keanu wasn't in wayne's world. Although i liked him in Speed and Devil's advocate, you can say he was overshadowed by dennis hopper and al pacino. On another note, after the matrix became a hit, keanu was once considered to play batman. Luckily though, batman was offered to christian bale.

Comment

• I have THE GUY. Nathan Fillion. He's great in everything
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            I have THE GUY. Nathan Fillion. He's great in everything
            I was thinking the same thing.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
            X