Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerosmith Concert Tonight

Anyone in Denver going?
    I definitely cant wait, they always put on a good show.
    sigpic

We almost went here in Raleigh a year or two ago, except he fell off the dang stage and canceled our concert....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
      We almost went here in Raleigh a year or two ago, except he fell off the dang stage and canceled our concert....
      Ahh I remember that. That sucks. For you and Steven lol
      sigpic

Comment

I got Aerosmith tickets in the early 90's, only because MEGADETH was opening. Megadeth cancelled 2 days before the concert and were replaced with freaking Jackyl.

I know it's not Aerosmith's fault, but I still feel ripped off almost 20 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
          I got Aerosmith tickets in the early 90's, only because MEGADETH was opening. Megadeth cancelled 2 days before the concert and were replaced with freaking Jackyl.

I know it's not Aerosmith's fault, but I still feel ripped off almost 20 years later.
          Haha they still put on a hell of a show. Ive been to a few already and cant wait for tonight.
          Bon Jovi puts on a good one too. The last concert of theirs I went to he kept making fun of John Elway
          sigpic

Comment

How was it?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

It was good. They always put on a great show.
              A little short though. I was expecting around 2 1/2 hours and it was a little under 2.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm glad that you enjoyed it
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Yeah ive been to 3 of their concerts and 3 bon jovi concerts. I gotta say, I think Bon Jovi puts on a slightly better show. Theyre just a little more personal with the audience and they go longer
                  sigpic

Comment

Good concert in deed. I always thought their version of Come Together was 10X better than the original.

I can't believe they didn't sing Sedona Sunrise and I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                      Good concert in deed. I always thought their version of Come Together was 10X better than the original.

I can't believe they didn't sing Sedona Sunrise and I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.
                      I agree about come together. I honestly dont care about I Dont Wanna Miss a Thing, I was waiting for Cryin.
                      I also wouldve loved to hear You See Me Crying (but they rarely play that) kings and queens, and seasons of wither. They played some song off of Rocks I believe that they couldve done without.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ahh this thread isnt getting too much traffic. but for you Aerosmith fans, I wanted to say Nine Lives is one of their best albums and criminally underrated
                        sigpic

Comment

Dream ON, 1 of my top 3 songs of all time!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 350legend View Post
                            Dream ON, 1 of my top 3 songs of all time!!
                            Yep my number one favorite song of all time. That song just gets me pumped haha.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X