Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone want to play? GT- pandamanAZNd00d

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
      Is anyone interested in McGahee? I am not in a rush to get rid of him, but with Gore on the roster, he is expendable.
      I would because he'd be a step up over Ingram but I kind of want to allow Ingram to split carries with Sproles for the future so...I'll probably stick with what I've got for now.

      Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
      Anyone want to play? GT- pandamanAZNd00d
      I'm at work or I would, I want a chance to play you with the Niners because I play a much better game with them than I do as the Saints.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        I would because he'd be a step up over Ingram but I kind of want to allow Ingram to split carries with Sproles for the future so...I'll probably stick with what I've got for now.



        I'm at work or I would, I want a chance to play you with the Niners because I play a much better game with them than I do as the Saints.
        When do you get out?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
          When do you get out?
          Off at 4:30 Central time (so about an hour and a half) and then I have to go pick my kids up so about the time I get home it should be about 5:30 or so.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Houston Texans, when you wanna get our game in?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
              Houston Texans, when you wanna get our game in?
              Of all the games I wish I could spectate this would be the one. Should be a dang good game.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Of all the games I wish I could spectate this would be the one. Should be a dang good game.
                Ha yeah I'm definitely lookin forward to it

                Wish you guys could watch that'd be awesome haha

                Comment


                • Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                  Houston Texans, when you wanna get our game in?
                  might have to be tonight or tomorrow night, wife got admitted for a possible blood clot. Thank goodness I'm a stay at home dad and recognized the symptoms before it was too late.
                  sigpic

                  Hooray, beer!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    might have to be tonight or tomorrow night, wife got admitted for a possible blood clot. Thank goodness I'm a stay at home dad and recognized the symptoms before it was too late.
                    Ah man well my prayers go out to your wife...tmr night works a little better for me so let me know what you can do man...

                    Add me so if we do decide we can play tonight we can

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                      Ha yeah I'm definitely lookin forward to it

                      Wish you guys could watch that'd be awesome haha
                      Cory doesn't think he's going to he's going to win, I don't discredit how good you are, clearly you are but I think Cory underrates his talent at Madden. At least where his Texans team is concerned. I think it'll be a solid close game between you two.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • GG for the Broncos! Hopefully the real game goes like that this week!.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          GG for the Broncos! Hopefully the real game goes like that this week!.
                          want to play?

                          Comment


                          • Marty when would you like to get our game in?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
                              want to play?
                              Sure I've got time for a game just hit me up I'm on Xbox now.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                GG for the Broncos! Hopefully the real game goes like that this week!.
                                Thanks. Gore amd Thomas had a great day! PM went 5tds and 3ints. I started bad and finished great.

                                Von had 3 sacks and 2 FF (recovered one). Porter had 2 picks! Great game.
                                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X