• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when we playin chiefs
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
      Orangepants, are you the Pats? If so, when are you available?
      Yep, Friday nightish is good for me.

Comment

• Texans depants the Jets
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          Texans depants the Jets
          In related news... Jets asked me for their pants back.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange Pants View Post
            Yep, Friday nightish is good for me.
            Friday night works for me. I will be on from approx 10PM CST until around 1-2AM.
            Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Do the chargers still have an owner or is it CPU now? If it's got an owner I MAY be able to get on tonight late (like 10PMish) if not probably the best time would be sometime tomorrow night.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                when we playin chiefs
                Are you good now?

Comment

• Orange Pants, I will be able to play tonight anytime after approx 10PM CST. When will you be available?

Comment

• Just got hammered by the chiefs.

Good luck with him.

Money plays galore.

Pitches, screens and quick passes. Almost impossible to stop, especially the bundled pitches to charles with a receiver in motion.

Also, doesn't punt correctly, never lets you have a shot at a return, just little squib punts. :shrug:

final 51-24 or somethin and he broke boldins jaw. yay.

sigpic

Comment

• Seriously if you're running plays that you know are exploits and I catch you you're gone.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• I have never been good at pitches

Then again, not really that good at the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                          Seriously if you're running plays that you know are exploits and I catch you you're gone.
                          Everyone seems to think my off tackle runs are pitches. If he switches to the defender and goes the wrong way, not my fault I get a big gain. I ran two screens the whole game one for a huge gain and the other for a TD. I threw quick throws but they were 50/50 on gaining yards; basically 2 yards most times. I suppose him having 6 turnovers doesn't have anything to do with the blowout. Also, had a pick six... didn't return it all the way.

I played Freyaka and Cory. I feel like they can say I don't run exploited plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
                            Everyone seems to think my off tackle runs are pitches. If he switches to the defender and goes the wrong way, not my fault I get a big gain. I ran two screens the whole game one for a huge gain and the other for a TD. I threw quick throws but they were 50/50 on gaining yards; basically 2 yards most times. I suppose him having 6 turnovers doesn't have anything to do with the blowout. Also, had a pick six... didn't return it all the way.

I played Freyaka and Cory. I feel like they can say I don't run exploited plays.
                            You put up 400+ yards on Frey...and I've talked to him bout it. Not sure he'd have your back.

You make the defense huddle up with your two WR on each side in and your 1 back. then you motion a WR to the opposite side to pull the defense in more (I even SPREAD my defense, but there was nowhere to spread too) and then pitch it outside/run outside. It's a money play. It works every time. I play my DT, so I wasn't switching and missing tackles.

Jake and Cory know how I play. I don't play with my LBers, or CBs or Safties.

sigpic

Comment

• Plus, I'm not asking for you to be kicked. I took my ass beating and that's that.

However, I do feel the way you play isn't a regular game, so I will give the others a heads up. :shrug:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                                You put up 400+ yards on Frey...and I've talked to him bout it. Not sure he'd have your back.

You make the defense huddle up with your two WR on each side in and your 1 back. then you motion a WR to the opposite side to pull the defense in more (I even SPREAD my defense, but there was nowhere to spread too) and then pitch it outside/run outside. It's a money play. It works every time. I play my DT, so I wasn't switching and missing tackles.

Jake and Cory know how I play. I don't play with my LBers, or CBs or Safties.
                                I played him again and it was a close game until the end when he thew picks.

I don't think like that. I move my WR for and extra blocker or to move the cornerback but I won't use those plays if it bother everyone. I did those plays at the end just to kill time.

The last two runs I had before you messaged me you switched while I was running so I cut in.

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                                Plus, I'm not asking for you to be kicked. I took my ass beating and that's that.

However, I do feel the way you play isn't a regular game, so I will give the others a heads up. :shrug:
                                Alright man, no hard feelings?

Comment

Working...
                                X