Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #87birdman... I may take a shot in trading for you #2 DT Domata Peko.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Also everyone please post your Gamertags in here. Also if you would please PM me yours so I have them saved in my PM box. Thanks.
      Freyaka...obviously....
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        Packers- MartyPartyPants
        Lions- Shanodorano
        ClintLB8 - Eagles
        OrangePants - Patriots
        CoryWinget81 - Texans?
        DenvBronc047 - Cheifs
        #87Birdman - Bengals
        TheSeriff - Colts
        txbroncobackr75- Cowboys
        Th3Juiceman- Bears
        FlowdaBroncoFan- 49ers
        MilehighHitman7 - Giants
        IPickedYouOff - Redskins
        Broncoholic3233- Ravens
        #24 Next champ - Panthers
        Freyaka - Saints
        #24 Next Champ's bro - Cards
        BC32Falcons - Falcons


        Ok here is what I have so far.

        I haven't talked to Clint in a bit so hopefully we can figure something out with the Broncos.
        I believe i was the first to choose the Lions...

        Just saying
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by IPICKEDYOUOFF View Post
          I believe i was the first to choose the Lions...

          Just saying
          The Lions and Packers were taken before this thread even got started. Sorry I didn't inform you before.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

          Comment


          • Gt TH3JUICEMAN
            sigpic
            2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

            Comment


            • djbirdman26 is my GT.

              And falcon let me see what I currently have at DT and I may make a trade with you, but it is hard not being able to see what I have and what I need. Madden just needs to get here lol.




              Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

              Comment


              • Aren't they supposed to release the WR ratings in full today? Does anyone know when this is supposed to happen?
                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                  djbirdman26 is my GT.

                  And falcon let me see what I currently have at DT and I may make a trade with you, but it is hard not being able to see what I have and what I need. Madden just needs to get here lol.
                  Yeah me too. If the contracts are completely realistic I've only got about 2.8 free in cap space.

                  Comment


                  • Are we going to have cap rules?
                    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

                    Comment


                    • Finally played the demo last night....i played so bad i made baby Jesus cry....can't move the ball on offense so far...hope i can get the hang of the new passing game otherwise I'll turn the saints into the browns.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Where do I go do get the demo? I have never played a demo before. Since I am the 49ers, it would make sense to get used to them, especially since I am not the best at Madden.
                        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                          Where do I go do get the demo? I have never played a demo before. Since I am the 49ers, it would make sense to get used to them, especially since I am not the best at Madden.
                          On the 360 when you are on the home screen hit the right bumper till you are on the game tab. Then go to the game marketplace, and go all the way over to the demo tab and click on that. Madden should be the first one on there.

                          After your done back out to the home screen and under the game tab go to your games (which should be right above the game market place one) and Madden 13 demo should be in there.




                          Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

                          Comment


                          • The Demo is growing on me. At first it felt off, but after a few games I am now excited to see the final product. Has the number of games per week been decided? From personal experience it is not easy to get everyone to play their games even with a week window. This is what makes leagues fail.
                            Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MileHighHitMan7 View Post
                              The Demo is growing on me. At first it felt off, but after a few games I am now excited to see the final product. Has the number of games per week been decided? From personal experience it is not easy to get everyone to play their games even with a week window. This is what makes leagues fail.
                              I beleive it is going to be 2 a week, but they need to stick to it. So if a game can't get be done in time it needs to be simmed. And if someone is going to be out of time there is an auto pilot which would allow a user to play against the computer in place of the other user.




                              Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MileHighHitMan7 View Post
                                The Demo is growing on me. At first it felt off, but after a few games I am now excited to see the final product. Has the number of games per week been decided? From personal experience it is not easy to get everyone to play their games even with a week window. This is what makes leagues fail.
                                I've only played two games so far and on offense I feel like I've got Jamarcus Russell out there...On defense I was strong. My first game I played I lost 0-7 but I just flat out cannot move the ball on all-pro...
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X