Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
    I played him again and it was a close game until the end when he thew picks.

I don't think like that. I move my WR for and extra blocker or to move the cornerback but I won't use those plays if it bother everyone. I did those plays at the end just to kill time.

The last two runs I had before you messaged me you switched while I was running so I cut in.

Alright man, no hard feelings?
    Nah man. I'm not mad at ya.

I suck at madden, i acknowledge that. I just felt some of the players, were 'money' plays or whatever people wanna call them. Cuz I never have a problem stopping the run. That's what my defense is built for. But I didn't stand a chance on those plays.

But, you stop throwing so i'll give ya that. And you finally, inside the ten stopped on that pick it looked like you were taking it to the house tho.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
      Nah man. I'm not mad at ya.

I suck at madden, i acknowledge that. I just felt some of the players, were 'money' plays or whatever people wanna call them. Cuz I never have a problem stopping the run. That's what my defense is built for. But I didn't stand a chance on those plays.

But, you stop throwing so i'll give ya that. And you finally, inside the ten stopped on that pick it looked like you were taking it to the house tho.
      Ohhh I wanted to so bad lol but after all that arguing in here, I didn't want to try and cause more. I just like having a little bit more space with points because I know if I'm down by 2-3 possessions, I can come back sometimes so that's why i stopped at the 10 for a guaranteed FG.

If you ever want to play again, just let me know. I'm down. No "money plays" next time lol.

Comment

• Orange Pants, are you available to play?
        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• anyone down to play?
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Just got hammered by the chiefs.

Good luck with him.

Money plays galore.

Pitches, screens and quick passes. Almost impossible to stop, especially the bundled pitches to charles with a receiver in motion.

Also, doesn't punt correctly, never lets you have a shot at a return, just little squib punts. :shrug:

final 51-24 or somethin and he broke boldins jaw. yay.
            I hear from a bird that if you play man coverage out of the nickle you'll shut him down....
            sigpic

Comment

• I just finished with a big win against the chargers 30-20 (would have been more because I had a TD run wide open but intentionally ran into my own guy to keep from scoring)

He played a really good game overall but my defense was hard to to do anything on. Defensively he did a good job of taking away most of my options (except Pitta, I ate his lunch with Pitta) But my defense came up big in the end with 7 interceptions (and most of them were not due to poor calls on his part but due to the fact that my corners are so good they manage to take most options away which caused him to have to force things or throw it away)
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                I just finished with a big win against the chargers 30-20 (would have been more because I had a TD run wide open but intentionally ran into my own guy to keep from scoring)

He played a really good game overall but my defense was hard to to do anything on. Defensively he did a good job of taking away most of my options (except Pitta, I ate his lunch with Pitta) But my defense came up big in the end with 10 interceptions (and most of them were not due to poor calls on his part but due to the fact that my corners are so good they manage to take most options away which caused him to have to force things or throw it away)
                10 interceptions?

HOLY SHHHHHIKES!
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• What I want to know is how in gods name do the niners have like 4,500 passing yards and 55 TD's....I mean that is insane! I'm at 1,500 and I feel like I've got a very good offense.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I went back and looked at it, it was 7 INT's not 10 but yea still. My defense is the bomb.
                    sigpic

Comment

What I want to know is how in gods name do the niners have like 4,500 passing yards and 55 TD's....I mean that is insane! I'm at 1,500 and I feel like I've got a very good offense.
                      How many human opponents?

There's your answer.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Where are the Pats? When can we play? If he doesnt answer, does he go on auto?
                        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          How many human opponents?

There's your answer.
                          1 Human so far haha. Threw 2tds. Loss a close one. So then stopped playing conservative and threw 5 vs the lions user by the late 3rd quarter and after My 6th pick on him, he quit. So Jake let me vs the cpu. 4 or 5 cpu opponents really pad the stats. If only moreno would not fumble I could run the darn ball....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
                            1 Human so far haha. Threw 2tds. Loss a close one. So then stopped playing conservative and threw 5 vs the lions user by the late 3rd quarter and after My 6th pick on him, he quit. So Jake let me vs the cpu. 4 or 5 cpu opponents really pad the stats. If only moreno would not fumble I could run the darn ball....
                            I run it up on the cpu too
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I hear from a bird that if you play man coverage out of the nickle you'll shut him down....
                              Nope. Played nickle majority of the game.
                              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Nope. Played nickle majority of the game.
                                You have to blitz corners to stop that cheesy stretch and toss he runs.
                                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X