Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    How did you get that on there? Where did you even got it? Does it have player stats?
    It's on the connected career website.

www.easports.com/madden-nfl/connected-careers/
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• The Broncos beat the Chargers on MNF 33-14. It was a defensive grind. The Chargers threw something like 4-5 INTs one going for a pick 6 to MLB Joe Mays. Chris Harris had 2 INTs. Rivers was sacked twice.

No WRs for Denver went over 100yds, but Gore had a good day with 110+ yds and 2 scores.
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

The Broncos beat the Chargers on MNF 33-14. It was a defensive grind. The Chargers threw something like 4-5 INTs one going for a pick 6 to MLB Joe Mays. Chris Harris had 2 INTs. Rivers was sacked twice.

No WRs for Denver went over 100yds, but Gore had a good day with 110+ yds and 2 scores.
        Mays got a pick???? Ok something is wrong here since he didn't get completely abused.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          Mays got a pick???? Ok something is wrong here since he didn't get completely abused.
          ...and he ran it back 60+ yards

Comment

...and he ran it back 60+ yards
            I guess unrealistic things do happen since Dalton did have a perfect passer rating last game. Granted he only threw it 12 times for 200 yards and completed 11 of them, but still a perfect passer rating. I don't think I have ever gotten one of those.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

I guess unrealistic things do happen since Dalton did have a perfect passer rating last game. Granted he only threw it 12 times for 200 yards and completed 11 of them, but still a perfect passer rating. I don't think I have ever gotten one of those.
              Me either. My first series ended with my only INT.

Comment

Me either. My first series ended with my only INT.
                Only one...I'm averaging like 5 a game....
                sigpic

Comment

lol Brown, Cox, and Skrine suck in man coverage, also my LBs can't match up with those TEs and RBs.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    lol Brown, Cox, and Skrine suck in man coverage, also my LBs can't match up with those TEs and RBs.
                    I know at least I didnt have to pass in the second half. I was like uhhh lets do a run play, and the one time I had a pass play in the third I was just seeing how long I could hang out in the pocket before I moved forward for like a one yard gain.

I still don't like playing against richardson he makes me focus my attention to much and makes me play up to much.. But then in the second half I was like I don't know what to do since I didn't want to run it in so I just kept taking those FGs. But Richardson will be deadly once you get some more weapons on that team.

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

I know at least I didnt have to pass in the second half. I was like uhhh lets do a run play, and the one time I had a pass play in the third I was just seeing how long I could hang out in the pocket before I moved forward for like a one yard gain.

I still don't like playing against richardson he makes me focus my attention to much and makes me play up to much.. But then in the second half I was like I don't know what to do since I didn't want to run it in so I just kept taking those FGs. But Richardson will be deadly once you get some more weapons on that team.
                      Yeah my WRs are a work of progress and I really need a QB. Weeden made a good throw on the TD to Greg Little but I can't rely on him. I was actually shocked Little made the catch, he dropped the same exact pass on the other side of the field in last week's game

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        Yeah my WRs are a work of progress and I really need a QB. Weeden made a good throw on the TD to Greg Little but I can't rely on him. I was actually shocked Little made the catch, he dropped the same exact pass on the other side of the field in last week's game
                        Yeah I left my corner out there on an Island and I paid for that move. Just glad I got my run game going this time since the last time I couldn't get anything going. But good game, and hopefully for me a good QB doesn't drop to you

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• I play the Chiefs owner, hes using the panthers. He runs some money running play on 4th down on his own 35 WITH THE LEAD and then refuses to see how its cheesy.

Last edited by CoryWinget81; 10-12-2012, 06:09 PM.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            I play the Chiefs owner, hes using the panthers. He runs some money running play on 4th down on his own 35 WITH THE LEAD and then refuses to see how its cheesy.

So I'm discussing it, he says all nfl teams go for it on fourth down on their own 35, and that I went for it on 4th and 11 in the fourth down by two scores.

What a joke.
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I ran a normal run. I went for it on 4th once. It was inches. Teams do that in the NFL. Cory goes for it on 4th and 13 but that's perfectly fine even though I'm pretty sure it was on his side of the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
                                I ran a normal run. I went for it on 4th once. It was inches. Teams do that in the NFL. Cory goes for it on 4th and 13 but that's perfectly fine even though I'm pretty sure it was on his side of the field.
                                on my side of the field down by two scores and you ran a slam that's a guaranteed 2 yards.

Teams do not go for it on their own 35.
                                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X