Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    So I'm discussing it, he says all nfl teams go for it on fourth down on their own 35, and that I went for it on 4th and 11 in the fourth down by two scores.

What a joke.
    This was after I went for it on 4th btw. When I was only up by a field goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
      This was after I went for it on 4th btw. When I was only up by a field goal.
      Whatever, that's not true. You we're up by 10, if I recall. If Im wrong then I'm sorry.

Still doesnt change the fact you went for it on your own 35. That's cheesey dude. Plain and simple. Agree to disagree, but that's lame. If I had went for it on 4th and 1 on my own FOURTY early in the game would you have been just fine with it?
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

on my side of the field down by two scores and you ran a slam that's a guaranteed 2 yards.

Teams do not go for it on their own 35.
        So since I run a slam once the whole game on a 4th and inches, it's cheese?

Patriots vs Colts 2009 comes to my head but the Pats are cheese too so you're right. Right?

Comment

• Any up for a game?

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Any up for a game?
            I'm about to get on if you aren't already in a game

Comment

Whatever, that's not true. You we're up by 10, if I recall. If Im wrong then I'm sorry.

Still doesnt change the fact you went for it on your own 35. That's cheesey dude. Plain and simple. Agree to disagree, but that's lame. If I had went for it on 4th and 1 on my own FOURTY early in the game would you have been just fine with it?
              You're wrong because after I went for it, I scored n a draw then you threw a pick 6 on 4th and 13 then you threw another pick and I kicked a field goal. I know I didn't beat you by that much.

It's perfectly fine with all my friends and people I play online other than this "league".

No, but it's part of the game so i'd brush it off and not call the auto-cheese since I couldn't stop a one yard 4th down play.

For everyone else's knowledge who thinks I'm cheese, no screens, no motioning receivers, no tosses, no squib punts. I don't know what else what I was "accused" of but I probably did not run it in this game.

Comment

• Good game DJ. Shouldnt have let you back in.
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  I'm about to get on if you aren't already in a game
                  We havent played yet have we?
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

We havent played yet have we?
                    You used the Texans when I used Buffalo? I think, my memory's a little hazy

Comment

You used the Texans when I used Buffalo? I think, my memory's a little hazy
                      I cant really remember, we just had a baby 3 weeks ago, so if it was before then, no tellin. lol

Sapience1081 if you dont have me on your list

inv and we'll play. Lets see if i can go 0-3 tonight! lol
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Congratulations and I just sent you an invite

Comment

• That was weird. it told me you lost connection, and then said i was the disconnect...
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Makes me want to bang my head against a wall. want to try again?

Comment

• I guess it just isn't meant to be

Comment

I guess it just isn't meant to be
                                Servers are crashing left and right, according to a friend. Sorry man. Was good games too.
                                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X