No announcement yet.

Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a member is breaking a league rule during game play, pause the game and let your opponent know what rules they are in violation of. *Handle this like adults

If issues cant be resolved contact me and let me know what's going on.

If I'm not available take down the score of game,the quarter you are in, who had ball, and the time remaining on the clock. If you continue with game then we will assume both parties worked out the dispute and it will be out of my hands.

Any player who has been told what rules they are violating must be respectful and handle the issue like adults.

Any player who has multi complaints ( 3 or more) against them will be removed from league
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• i think im done with the league

im pretty bored.
      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• D*** Cory you the Hitler of Manning or something. Dude I am all for far play but I think we all(really) know what that means.

And since I don't think i will ever play the titans or 49ers. Who are the Stat queens of the League. Just because you can rape the compute and make it holler, in Reality that doesn't mean much. When you play a League Member if you use money plays, you're money plays or whatever. better be so good or stealth its not reported .

What I think Cory is saying is if you cheat like when you play the CPU for STATS and All. you will find his boot in your Madden Rear

Cory is a fair guy and realizes we have all invested alot of our time and Energy in this league, after knowing Cory I am sure and both confident what he is also saying is it will be hard to get booted but not impossible
        This is me in 1979 in Denver, found this the other day. BRONCO 4 LIFE!!!

sigpic

Comment

• I'm going to amend the clock rule.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
            wow the giants user quit on me with 10 sec left as i got an int on him and was winning 34-31.
            Dude, I try not to argue with people when the play but cheese is just not my thing as I am lactose intolerant.
            Drop backs past 10 is a glitch to give you more time to find your open guy. Then right after you get sacked you go straight to no huddle? Then your redonculus nano blitzes? Come on. You can't disguise cheese by keeping the game close then winning in the end by using those "mad skills" of yours. Yes, I dropped out, but that was cuz after I sent you the message about the cheese, you kept doing it any way. I have no issues getting booted for dropping the game but I won't loose to someone that is glitching or cheesing. Been playing this flawed game for too long to not see when I am getting cheese.
            Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

• Please just boot me comish. I will eat the punishment for quitting.
              Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHighHitMan7 View Post
                Dude, I try not to argue with people when the play but cheese is just not my thing as I am lactose intolerant.
                Drop backs past 10 is a glitch to give you more time to find your open guy. Then right after you get sacked you go straight to no huddle? Then your redonculus nano blitzes? Come on. You can't disguise cheese by keeping the game close then winning in the end by using those "mad skills" of yours. Yes, I dropped out, but that was cuz after I sent you the message about the cheese, you kept doing it any way. I have no issues getting booted for dropping the game but I won't loose to someone that is glitching or cheesing. Been playing this flawed game for too long to not see when I am getting cheese.

TheSherriff, your rebuttal?
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Please just boot me comish. I will eat the punishment for quitting.
                  I'm waiting for his rebuttal.

I know you're a legitimate player, so I'm gonna hear both sides of the story and then go from there. Unless of course you just didn't want to be in the league anymore?
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I dropped back 8-10 yards every play. One time I dropped back 15 yards to throw a deep pass and wound up throwing an incompletion. Everything else was 10 yards or less. My passes were mostly short quick routes. And yes I went no huddle on my final drive in the 4th quarter with less than 2 minutes since I had to.....And most of my sacks were done with a 4-man cpu rush, I think the only other one was by my mlb. You sent a message with 30 sec left as I took the lead. And then you quit when you threw a game ending pick. I didnt send a message about how you went for it on 4th down early in the game or were dropping back 10 or slightly more yards every pass play, because it was close enough. It's a game. Dont quit when you're about to lose after suddenly having "problems" with how I was playing all game long.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
                      I dropped back 8-10 yards every play. One time I dropped back 15 yards to throw a deep pass and wound up throwing an incompletion. Everything else was 10 yards or less. My passes were mostly short quick routes. And yes I went no huddle on my final drive in the 4th quarter with less than 2 minutes since I had to.....And most of my sacks were done with a 4-man cpu rush, I think the only other one was by my mlb. You sent a message with 30 sec left as I took the lead. And then you quit when you threw a game ending pick. I didnt send a message about how you went for it on 4th down early in the game or were dropping back 10 or slightly more yards every pass play, because it was close enough. It's a game. Dont quit when you're about to lose after suddenly having "problems" with how I was playing all game long.
                      Under the new league rules, dropping 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage is a no-no. This includes shotgun formation. It's an AI exploit. Also please take a look at the amended 4th down rules. (I think where this falls under is the 4th and 2 from anywhere on the field ONCE rule)

I'm putting you both on auto and having the game simmed.

Hitman, if you'd like to retire from the league you're certainly welcome to do so. I think you should stick around for at least the next two games and see how the rule changes do.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Also, for EVERY game now, it's required to use a headset. If you don't have a headset then you need to exchange phone numbers for texts or get on facebook/aim/gmail chat for the game.

EVERY member must be in communication with their opponent from now on. If you won't communicate, you will be put on auto and your game will be simmed. This will count as a "complaint" and as previously outlined, 3 and you're out.
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Just for the record I do not have a headset any more so just send me a pm when we play and i can send my cell.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

• Cory, are we still on week 6? Havent had a chance to look. Its not a big deal because I am on bye, but I want to get my practice in.
                            Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• I always have my mic on. I also NEVER cheat or cheese.
                              Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I get crepes
                                sigpic
                                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                                X