Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yeah bye weeks are no fun lol. And I will probably end up with a bye week during my wife giving birth which would help a lot lol.
    Early congrats! First kid?
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
      Early congrats! First kid?
      Thanks it will be our second, but I will have 2 weeks off which will be nice.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
        Cory, I'm resigning so you can remove me from the league or put me on auto, however it works.
        You promised me you wouldn't quit after you traded your team away.

Guess that didn't work out.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          You promised me you wouldn't quit after you traded your team away.

Guess that didn't work out.
          Im still around. You have my word, I wont quit!

Comment

• My Xbox locked up midway through my game last night....I'll try and finish off the CPU tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

• I got my game in last night and it's going to say I restarted twice, which technically IS true....For whatever reason my xbox locks up when I go into the depth chart while in a game, it's fine if I do it outside of a game. (and I mean really locks up as in I can't get it to respond unless I get up and hit the button on the console) So it was nothing to do with restarting to get a better result, I was going to win each time (maybe not as well as I ended up doing in the end) but a win was happening no matter what but I had no choice in the restarts.
              sigpic

Comment

• Simming at 12 mountain
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  I got my game in last night and it's going to say I restarted twice, which technically IS true....For whatever reason my xbox locks up when I go into the depth chart while in a game, it's fine if I do it outside of a game. (and I mean really locks up as in I can't get it to respond unless I get up and hit the button on the console) So it was nothing to do with restarting to get a better result, I was going to win each time (maybe not as well as I ended up doing in the end) but a win was happening no matter what but I had no choice in the restarts.
                  ya. i've had madden do that to me before. like in my 2nd season, during the off-season in a franchise, if i tried to change the depth chart, it'd freeze on me and i'd have to go power it off manually.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• I'm probably out of the league at this point....my son ruined my disk and I'm gonna take it to gamestop to see if they can buff it but barring me getting a new copy I can't continue.....So pissed off right now.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm probably out of the league at this point....my son ruined my disk and I'm gonna take it to gamestop to see if they can buff it but barring me getting a new copy I can't continue.....So pissed off right now.
                      Sorry Frey that sucks man.

Got my game in.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• I guess I'll buy a used copy from amazon...was going to by a headset but I guess I'll get a cheap wired headset and a used copy of madden. I may miss 1-2 weeks waiting on delivery. I have to wait 2-3 days for my giftcard to get here to order. I got a $50 gift card for running a mile in less than 14 mins so....I guess it's good timing at least.
                        sigpic

Comment

I guess I'll buy a used copy from amazon...was going to by a headset but I guess I'll get a cheap wired headset and a used copy of madden. I may miss 1-2 weeks waiting on delivery. I have to wait 2-3 days for my giftcard to get here to order. I got a $50 gift card for running a mile in less than 14 mins so....I guess it's good timing at least.
                          You are the Saints right? I was hoping to play you

I guess you are on auto pilot then?

Comment

I guess I'll buy a used copy from amazon...was going to by a headset but I guess I'll get a cheap wired headset and a used copy of madden. I may miss 1-2 weeks waiting on delivery. I have to wait 2-3 days for my giftcard to get here to order. I got a $50 gift card for running a mile in less than 14 mins so....I guess it's good timing at least.
                            How'd you get a 50$ gift card for running the mile in under 14mins?, I can walk it in 14mins lol

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                              How'd you get a 50$ gift card for running the mile in under 14mins?, I can walk it in 14mins lol
                              It's a healthy incentive through our work. We get one every year for doing it.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                                You are the Saints right? I was hoping to play you

I guess you are on auto pilot then?
                                I am which means my playoff hopes die this week...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X