Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I am which means my playoff hopes die this week...
    Only week 8 man.
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Cory, can you put Frey on auto? I tried to play the Saints last night, but it wont let me play unless he is on. Since he has to wait a week or so to get his game (unless we will wait for him) he should be put in auto.

Comment

• I sent the Chargers user a message on xbl friday, but he hasn't been on since the 18th. I'd rather not have my game simmed so can he be put on auto?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
          Cory, can you put Frey on auto? I tried to play the Saints last night, but it wont let me play unless he is on. Since he has to wait a week or so to get his game (unless we will wait for him) he should be put in auto.
          Yep, He'll be put on auto.

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          I sent the Chargers user a message on xbl friday, but he hasn't been on since the 18th. I'd rather not have my game simmed so can he be put on auto?
          Okay, I'll do it.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            Yep, He'll be put on auto.

Okay, I'll do it.
            I went to go play, and Frey wasnt on auto yet. Will you post on here when he is? I will be able to play tomorrow at 3PM cst. Can yoy please not advance till then?

Comment

• Because of the waiting, we'll advance Monday night.
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I played my game. Thanks Cory.

Broncos win with a walk off 47yd FG by Prater. DT had 9 catches for 190yds and a score.

Brees turned the ball over 3 times after having a 20-7 lead at the half. The Broncos scored the final 13 points to secure the win.

Comment

• Sad that my shot at making the playoffs has gotten destroyed by my son....oh well maybe next season.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    Sad that my shot at making the playoffs has gotten destroyed by my son....oh well maybe next season.
                    Your 4-3 Frey. Still plenty of time.

Comment

• If the NY Giants owner wants to play our game i can be on in 30 mins
                      This is me in 1979 in Denver, found this the other day. BRONCO 4 LIFE!!!

sigpic

Comment

• The Chargers owner got on last night and we played our game. I beat him pretty bad, he threw 10 INTs lol. He doesn't really know football too well and he told me he's thinking about switching to the Bills since he's Canadian or something

Comment

• Advancing in 15
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                            Your 4-3 Frey. Still plenty of time.
                            I am 4-3 yes but the falcons are undefeated and I have to play them twice coming up and as of right now I'm well out of the wildcard race also. I can still make it but my chances are next to none, especially if it takes another week or so to get my game working again.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Looks like I have the broncos just let me know when you want to play flowda i have a pretty open schedule currently

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                                Looks like I have the broncos just let me know when you want to play flowda i have a pretty open schedule currently
                                Are you available at 1545 CST? That is 3:45 PM CST for you folks not familiar with military time. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X