• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Congratulations and I just sent you an invite

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    You used the Texans when I used Buffalo? I think, my memory's a little hazy
    I cant really remember, we just had a baby 3 weeks ago, so if it was before then, no tellin. lol

Sapience1081 if you dont have me on your list

inv and we'll play. Lets see if i can go 0-3 tonight! lol

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    We havent played yet have we?
    You used the Texans when I used Buffalo? I think, my memory's a little hazy

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I'm about to get on if you aren't already in a game
    We havent played yet have we?

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Good game DJ. Shouldnt have let you back in.

Leave a comment:

• DenvBronc047
    replied
    Whatever, that's not true. You we're up by 10, if I recall. If Im wrong then I'm sorry.

Still doesnt change the fact you went for it on your own 35. That's cheesey dude. Plain and simple. Agree to disagree, but that's lame. If I had went for it on 4th and 1 on my own FOURTY early in the game would you have been just fine with it?
    You're wrong because after I went for it, I scored n a draw then you threw a pick 6 on 4th and 13 then you threw another pick and I kicked a field goal. I know I didn't beat you by that much.

It's perfectly fine with all my friends and people I play online other than this "league".

No, but it's part of the game so i'd brush it off and not call the auto-cheese since I couldn't stop a one yard 4th down play.

For everyone else's knowledge who thinks I'm cheese, no screens, no motioning receivers, no tosses, no squib punts. I don't know what else what I was "accused" of but I probably did not run it in this game.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Any up for a game?
    I'm about to get on if you aren't already in a game

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Any up for a game?

Leave a comment:

• DenvBronc047
    replied
    on my side of the field down by two scores and you ran a slam that's a guaranteed 2 yards.

Teams do not go for it on their own 35.
    So since I run a slam once the whole game on a 4th and inches, it's cheese?

Patriots vs Colts 2009 comes to my head but the Pats are cheese too so you're right. Right?

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
    This was after I went for it on 4th btw. When I was only up by a field goal.
    Whatever, that's not true. You we're up by 10, if I recall. If Im wrong then I'm sorry.

Still doesnt change the fact you went for it on your own 35. That's cheesey dude. Plain and simple. Agree to disagree, but that's lame. If I had went for it on 4th and 1 on my own FOURTY early in the game would you have been just fine with it?

Leave a comment:

• DenvBronc047
    replied
    So I'm discussing it, he says all nfl teams go for it on fourth down on their own 35, and that I went for it on 4th and 11 in the fourth down by two scores.

What a joke.
    This was after I went for it on 4th btw. When I was only up by a field goal.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
    I ran a normal run. I went for it on 4th once. It was inches. Teams do that in the NFL. Cory goes for it on 4th and 13 but that's perfectly fine even though I'm pretty sure it was on his side of the field.
    on my side of the field down by two scores and you ran a slam that's a guaranteed 2 yards.

Teams do not go for it on their own 35.

Leave a comment:

• DenvBronc047
    replied
    I ran a normal run. I went for it on 4th once. It was inches. Teams do that in the NFL. Cory goes for it on 4th and 13 but that's perfectly fine even though I'm pretty sure it was on his side of the field.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    I play the Chiefs owner, hes using the panthers. He runs some money running play on 4th down on his own 35 WITH THE LEAD and then refuses to see how its cheesy.

So I'm discussing it, he says all nfl teams go for it on fourth down on their own 35, and that I went for it on 4th and 11 in the fourth down by two scores.

What a joke.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    I play the Chiefs owner, hes using the panthers. He runs some money running play on 4th down on his own 35 WITH THE LEAD and then refuses to see how its cheesy.

Last edited by CoryWinget81; 10-12-2012, 06:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X