No announcement yet.

Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you able to do any sooner since I plan on leaving at 430 to take my son to the hospital? If not I would be on again probably around 2000

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      Are you able to do any sooner since I plan on leaving at 430 to take my son to the hospital? If not I would be on again probably around 2000
      No I am still at work and wont make it home before then. How about your schedule tomorrow? Are you free at 330PM CST? Usually that is the only time I can play. Anywhere from 330 - 500.

Also, I will not be available this weekend due to being out of town (at the Saints @ Denver game)!!! So what ever has to be done from Friday afternoon through Tuesday afternoon, Cory you should put me on auto for that time.
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Okay just checked and it hasn't been advanced yet so if it gets advance we can aimvfor that 330 game tomorrow

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

Okay just checked and it hasn't been advanced yet so if it gets advance we can aimvfor that 330 game tomorrow
          Sounds good to me! See you then (if it is advanced).

Comment

• I realized my disk reads well enough that if I install the game it'll just load from the HD. I'm going to try and get ahold of a working copy and install it and then i should be up and running very soon hopefully without missing another game.
            sigpic

Comment

• Still down for a 330 cst game Birdman?

Comment

• Installing the game tonight so if anyone wants a game tonight I might be down! gotta start enjoying my new headset.
                http://www.amazon.com/Sharkoon-X-Tat...0626437&sr=1-2

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                  Still down for a 330 cst game Birdman?
                  It might be closer to 4 when I can get on is it advanced???

I have to wait till my son gets picked up then I need to get this game done fast so I can get to class tonight. So we will only have one shot at this if it is advanced lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• Games like that make me wonder why I even play this game. I am so bad its not even funny.

Manning threw like 8 ints. His press coverage was killing me. My guys could not catch. Everytime I play a user, I get beat BAD.

Comment

Games like that make me wonder why I even play this game. I am so bad its not even funny.

Manning threw like 8 ints. His press coverage was killing me. My guys could not catch. Everytime I play a user, I get beat BAD.
                      lol I felt the same way in both games against the Bengals. That defense is no joke. I threw 7 INTs my first game against him so you aren't the only one

Comment

• I am happy to confirm that rumors of my demise in this league are greatly exaggerated. Installing the game and using my existing scratched disk worked like a charm. As soon as Cory takes me off auto pilot I'll get my game in against the panthers.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          I am happy to confirm that rumors of my demise in this league are greatly exaggerated. Installing the game and using my existing scratched disk worked like a charm. As soon as Cory takes me off auto pilot I'll get my game in against the panthers.
                          Thats awesome man. Good job!

Comment

Games like that make me wonder why I even play this game. I am so bad its not even funny.

Yeah the Bengals DB's are no joke as the top 4 are all over 80 with the 5th being 75 or so and that is the rookie. I hope I didn't injure Miller on that play I was just trying to run the clock out as I had to get going to class so I figured the longer I had the ball the faster the game would end. Sorry about the head set I thought it was going to work since it was working last night, but I could see that it was appearing on the speaker on the party chat but I couldn't hear anything from it. But good game.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

Yeah the Bengals DB's are no joke as the top 4 are all over 80 with the 5th being 75 or so and that is the rookie. I hope I didn't injure Miller on that play I was just trying to run the clock out as I had to get going to class so I figured the longer I had the ball the faster the game would end. Sorry about the head set I thought it was going to work since it was working last night, but I could see that it was appearing on the speaker on the party chat but I couldn't hear anything from it. But good game.
                              It said he had a dislocation. It gave me the option to put him back in, but I didnt. I hope he is ok.

I couldnt get anything going. You got a very good D. I thought when Champ got the pick early, I would make it a better game. Boy was I wrong lol.

Good game. I see you going far.

Comment

Thats awesome man. Good job!
                                Ya I only wish I could have gotten it working earlier and potentially handed you a loss...but oh well life goes on.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X