• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to play my game tonight probably SDFSDF
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• The CPU is really against me winning against the bears. I've been disco'd THREE times.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• 24Champ did not respond to either xbox live comments or forum comments. I do not know where he lives or if he is out of power, but if you have not advanced, I will play my game against him on auto today at 330CST.
        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Aren't you playing the panther? Because i thought champ was the titans

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Aren't you playing the panther? Because i thought champ was the titans
            Yep he is!

I tried getting ahold of falcons owner (though in all fairness I didn't do it till last night been really busy this week) you may just need to sim us I guess...
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
              Aren't you playing the panther? Because i thought champ was the titans
              I looked on the first page and it said Panthers. Did he switch? If so, my bad. Are the Panthers CPU then? Either way, if it doesnt get advanced by 330CST, I will play. If it gets simmed, then it gets simmed. I will not be upset either way.

Comment

• Panthers are CPU
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  No worries.

Happy Saturday! In for the night?
                  Sorry pal only just saw this, yeah I was in all night, was too tired to make plans!

Invite sent? If so I'll go on Madden and accept shortly, I'm in from work now.
                  Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Wow! Just lost to CPU. They got an onside kick with 1 minute left down by 6. Somehow their TE was WIDE open down the field amd they got the game winning TD.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                      Wow! Just lost to CPU. They got an onside kick with 1 minute left down by 6. Somehow their TE was WIDE open down the field amd they got the game winning TD.
                      Sounds eerily familiar...considering they beat me off an onside kick and hail mary......

I still haven't heard back from falcons owner, for all I know he could be in the sandy effected area so I guess I'm gettin simmed this week.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ill set him on auto.

Everyone get yo games in
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          Ill set him on auto.

Everyone get yo games in
                          I'll do it when I get home at 5 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I haven't heard anything from milehighhitman so you can just sim it. Being at 2 losses wont hurt me to much since I have already beaten the second place team twice already so I can afford a loss. So unless he gets on and can get his game in tonight you can sim it.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

• Madden is so lame to me...I was up 35-7 on the Falcons playing an absolutely perfect game brees had a 87% completion percentage no int's 340 yards and 3 TD's and my Madden locked up so I started the game over and lost....thanks Madden....Thank you for locking up and then letting me get completely demolished...
                              sigpic

Comment

• Sorry I'm temp comish and I actually forgot to advance. Get your games in tonight or tomorrow I'll be advancing tomorrow night.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X