Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sorry I'm temp comish and I actually forgot to advance. Get your games in tonight or tomorrow I'll be advancing tomorrow night.
    Can you make the Chargers GM auto. I have messaged him on xbox live and he has yet to reply.
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• I think I might have to drop just because with class work and now my new baby it makes it hard for me to play. I usually have a nice window from 9 PM - 1 AM Central, but I have my daughter so if she wakes up I have to take care of her which makes it hard to play someone.

It isn't like black ops where i just go hide and if I die o well I don't really care about my stats lol. So you can put me on auto so the Chiefs can get their game in. I will see if I can continue but it will depend on how well I my daughter sleeps.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• I'll join when you start a new season as opposed to now, want a nice fresh start, get a bit of practice in!
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
          Can you make the Chargers GM auto. I have messaged him on xbox live and he has yet to reply.
          I'll do it now, sorry I just saw this.
          sigpic

Comment

• He was already on auto actually...as are a lot of people...

Sadly I think this league is about finished I know I won't likely stay for another season. I'm suffering from madden overload.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              He was already on auto actually...as are a lot of people...

Sadly I think this league is about finished I know I won't likely stay for another season. I'm suffering from madden overload.
              Frey, I feel you. I am not really overloaded, but I have been working alot lately. I also have my CoD time to deal with now. lol

If you would like, just sim my game. I will get the next one. Thanks!
              Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• alright simming everything when I get home I don't have time to do it this morning.
                sigpic

Comment

• Any chance this gets resurrected?

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    Any chance this gets resurrected?
                    I can give league commisioner over to someone else if someone wants to continue it but I will no longer be participating and I'm sure several other teams will not too.
                    Last edited by Freyaka; 12-13-2012, 05:48 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                      Any chance this gets resurrected?

Yeah I just got completely done with Madden. People would cheese in every game and it got old. I was tired of getting mad at it. It finally broke my will to play video game football. I think we should all go buy a 2 dollar copy of APF2K8 and start a league with that.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        Yeah I just got completely done with Madden. People would cheese in every game and it got old. I was tired of getting mad at it. It finally broke my will to play video game football. I think we should all go buy a 2 dollar copy of APF2K8 and start a league with that.
                        Didn't that have the tap "A" to sprint. That was the sole reason I could never play the 2K games because pounding away on the stupid A button to run faster was so annoying big time a guy with 99 speed getting chased down behind by someone much slower because I didn't spaz out enough on the A button.

We just need these 2 companies to come together and make a great football game.

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

Working...
                        X