X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Yeah my WRs are a work of progress and I really need a QB. Weeden made a good throw on the TD to Greg Little but I can't rely on him. I was actually shocked Little made the catch, he dropped the same exact pass on the other side of the field in last week's game
    Yeah I left my corner out there on an Island and I paid for that move. Just glad I got my run game going this time since the last time I couldn't get anything going. But good game, and hopefully for me a good QB doesn't drop to you

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I know at least I didnt have to pass in the second half. I was like uhhh lets do a run play, and the one time I had a pass play in the third I was just seeing how long I could hang out in the pocket before I moved forward for like a one yard gain.

I still don't like playing against richardson he makes me focus my attention to much and makes me play up to much.. But then in the second half I was like I don't know what to do since I didn't want to run it in so I just kept taking those FGs. But Richardson will be deadly once you get some more weapons on that team.
    Yeah my WRs are a work of progress and I really need a QB. Weeden made a good throw on the TD to Greg Little but I can't rely on him. I was actually shocked Little made the catch, he dropped the same exact pass on the other side of the field in last week's game

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    lol Brown, Cox, and Skrine suck in man coverage, also my LBs can't match up with those TEs and RBs.
    I know at least I didnt have to pass in the second half. I was like uhhh lets do a run play, and the one time I had a pass play in the third I was just seeing how long I could hang out in the pocket before I moved forward for like a one yard gain.

I still don't like playing against richardson he makes me focus my attention to much and makes me play up to much.. But then in the second half I was like I don't know what to do since I didn't want to run it in so I just kept taking those FGs. But Richardson will be deadly once you get some more weapons on that team.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I guess unrealistic things do happen since Dalton did have a perfect passer rating last game. Granted he only threw it 12 times for 200 yards and completed 11 of them, but still a perfect passer rating. I don't think I have ever gotten one of those.
    lol Brown, Cox, and Skrine suck in man coverage, also my LBs can't match up with those TEs and RBs.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Me either. My first series ended with my only INT.
    Only one...I'm averaging like 5 a game....

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    I guess unrealistic things do happen since Dalton did have a perfect passer rating last game. Granted he only threw it 12 times for 200 yards and completed 11 of them, but still a perfect passer rating. I don't think I have ever gotten one of those.
    Me either. My first series ended with my only INT.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    ...and he ran it back 60+ yards

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Mays got a pick???? Ok something is wrong here since he didn't get completely abused.
    ...and he ran it back 60+ yards

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    The Broncos beat the Chargers on MNF 33-14. It was a defensive grind. The Chargers threw something like 4-5 INTs one going for a pick 6 to MLB Joe Mays. Chris Harris had 2 INTs. Rivers was sacked twice.

No WRs for Denver went over 100yds, but Gore had a good day with 110+ yds and 2 scores.
    Mays got a pick???? Ok something is wrong here since he didn't get completely abused.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    The Broncos beat the Chargers on MNF 33-14. It was a defensive grind. The Chargers threw something like 4-5 INTs one going for a pick 6 to MLB Joe Mays. Chris Harris had 2 INTs. Rivers was sacked twice.

No WRs for Denver went over 100yds, but Gore had a good day with 110+ yds and 2 scores.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    How did you get that on there? Where did you even got it? Does it have player stats?
    It's on the connected career website.

Get the latest Madden NFL news, updates and downloads, and see new features and gameplay videos.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Pretty good game. Proof that you can get a good football game under our settings without someone getting 500 yards or something retarded.
    How did you get that on there? Where did you even got it? Does it have player stats?

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied

Pretty good game. Proof that you can get a good football game under our settings without someone getting 500 yards or something retarded.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    He doesn't need to do anything. Message him on Xbox.
    Wow! someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I will message him on xbox. I just figured it was a lot easier to have discussions on here. I cant always jump on my xbox. I will message him today when I get home.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    He doesn't need to do anything. Message him on Xbox.
    Yea, he got back to me right away and we got our game in messaging him on xbox. It's always best to post something here and send a message on Xbox just so your opponent has the best chance of seeing it and scheduling a time with you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X