Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Where are the Pats? When can we play? If he doesnt answer, does he go on auto?

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    What I want to know is how in gods name do the niners have like 4,500 passing yards and 55 TD's....I mean that is insane! I'm at 1,500 and I feel like I've got a very good offense.
    How many human opponents?

There's your answer.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I went back and looked at it, it was 7 INT's not 10 but yea still. My defense is the bomb.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    What I want to know is how in gods name do the niners have like 4,500 passing yards and 55 TD's....I mean that is insane! I'm at 1,500 and I feel like I've got a very good offense.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I just finished with a big win against the chargers 30-20 (would have been more because I had a TD run wide open but intentionally ran into my own guy to keep from scoring)

He played a really good game overall but my defense was hard to to do anything on. Defensively he did a good job of taking away most of my options (except Pitta, I ate his lunch with Pitta) But my defense came up big in the end with 10 interceptions (and most of them were not due to poor calls on his part but due to the fact that my corners are so good they manage to take most options away which caused him to have to force things or throw it away)
    10 interceptions?

HOLY SHHHHHIKES!

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I just finished with a big win against the chargers 30-20 (would have been more because I had a TD run wide open but intentionally ran into my own guy to keep from scoring)

He played a really good game overall but my defense was hard to to do anything on. Defensively he did a good job of taking away most of my options (except Pitta, I ate his lunch with Pitta) But my defense came up big in the end with 7 interceptions (and most of them were not due to poor calls on his part but due to the fact that my corners are so good they manage to take most options away which caused him to have to force things or throw it away)

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Just got hammered by the chiefs.

Good luck with him.

Money plays galore.

Pitches, screens and quick passes. Almost impossible to stop, especially the bundled pitches to charles with a receiver in motion.

Also, doesn't punt correctly, never lets you have a shot at a return, just little squib punts. :shrug:

final 51-24 or somethin and he broke boldins jaw. yay.
    I hear from a bird that if you play man coverage out of the nickle you'll shut him down....

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    anyone down to play?

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Orange Pants, are you available to play?

Leave a comment:

• DenvBronc047
    replied
    Nah man. I'm not mad at ya.

I suck at madden, i acknowledge that. I just felt some of the players, were 'money' plays or whatever people wanna call them. Cuz I never have a problem stopping the run. That's what my defense is built for. But I didn't stand a chance on those plays.

But, you stop throwing so i'll give ya that. And you finally, inside the ten stopped on that pick it looked like you were taking it to the house tho.
    Ohhh I wanted to so bad lol but after all that arguing in here, I didn't want to try and cause more. I just like having a little bit more space with points because I know if I'm down by 2-3 possessions, I can come back sometimes so that's why i stopped at the 10 for a guaranteed FG.

If you ever want to play again, just let me know. I'm down. No "money plays" next time lol.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
    I played him again and it was a close game until the end when he thew picks.

I don't think like that. I move my WR for and extra blocker or to move the cornerback but I won't use those plays if it bother everyone. I did those plays at the end just to kill time.

The last two runs I had before you messaged me you switched while I was running so I cut in.

Alright man, no hard feelings?
    Nah man. I'm not mad at ya.

I suck at madden, i acknowledge that. I just felt some of the players, were 'money' plays or whatever people wanna call them. Cuz I never have a problem stopping the run. That's what my defense is built for. But I didn't stand a chance on those plays.

But, you stop throwing so i'll give ya that. And you finally, inside the ten stopped on that pick it looked like you were taking it to the house tho.

Leave a comment:

• DenvBronc047
    replied
    You put up 400+ yards on Frey...and I've talked to him bout it. Not sure he'd have your back.

You make the defense huddle up with your two WR on each side in and your 1 back. then you motion a WR to the opposite side to pull the defense in more (I even SPREAD my defense, but there was nowhere to spread too) and then pitch it outside/run outside. It's a money play. It works every time. I play my DT, so I wasn't switching and missing tackles.

Jake and Cory know how I play. I don't play with my LBers, or CBs or Safties.
    I played him again and it was a close game until the end when he thew picks.

I don't think like that. I move my WR for and extra blocker or to move the cornerback but I won't use those plays if it bother everyone. I did those plays at the end just to kill time.

The last two runs I had before you messaged me you switched while I was running so I cut in.

Plus, I'm not asking for you to be kicked. I took my ass beating and that's that.

However, I do feel the way you play isn't a regular game, so I will give the others a heads up. :shrug:
    Alright man, no hard feelings?

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Plus, I'm not asking for you to be kicked. I took my ass beating and that's that.

However, I do feel the way you play isn't a regular game, so I will give the others a heads up. :shrug:

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
    Everyone seems to think my off tackle runs are pitches. If he switches to the defender and goes the wrong way, not my fault I get a big gain. I ran two screens the whole game one for a huge gain and the other for a TD. I threw quick throws but they were 50/50 on gaining yards; basically 2 yards most times. I suppose him having 6 turnovers doesn't have anything to do with the blowout. Also, had a pick six... didn't return it all the way.

I played Freyaka and Cory. I feel like they can say I don't run exploited plays.
    You put up 400+ yards on Frey...and I've talked to him bout it. Not sure he'd have your back.

You make the defense huddle up with your two WR on each side in and your 1 back. then you motion a WR to the opposite side to pull the defense in more (I even SPREAD my defense, but there was nowhere to spread too) and then pitch it outside/run outside. It's a money play. It works every time. I play my DT, so I wasn't switching and missing tackles.

Jake and Cory know how I play. I don't play with my LBers, or CBs or Safties.

Leave a comment:

• DenvBronc047
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Seriously if you're running plays that you know are exploits and I catch you you're gone.
    Everyone seems to think my off tackle runs are pitches. If he switches to the defender and goes the wrong way, not my fault I get a big gain. I ran two screens the whole game one for a huge gain and the other for a TD. I threw quick throws but they were 50/50 on gaining yards; basically 2 yards most times. I suppose him having 6 turnovers doesn't have anything to do with the blowout. Also, had a pick six... didn't return it all the way.

I played Freyaka and Cory. I feel like they can say I don't run exploited plays.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X