Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
    I'd like to be in this thing. I'm not that great at Madden anymore, but I still think it'd be fun. I think injuries should be on, but pre-existing ones off. No accelerated clock. Other than that I don't care about the settings.

49ers if they're available. If not then Titans or Steelers.

Gamertag is "kyle tizer"... without the quotation marks obviously.
    It doesn't matter how good you are I was horrible last year. You are going to freaking love the Niners. I really was debating switching to them instead of the Saints but since you've claimed them that's that I'll roll with what I selected to begin with.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
      $4

lemme know asap
      I'd double it and throw in a snickers bar lol.
      sigpic

Comment

• For everyone against accelerated clock run off, fine have it your way. I'm taking all 39 sec before I snap. I was doing it to save you all (and me too), but now we will all suffer together.

Comment

• My Xbox live tag is RC0101. I am open to trades as well just PM me

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
            For everyone against accelerated clock run off, fine have it your way. I'm taking all 39 sec before I snap. I was doing it to save you all (and me too), but now we will all suffer together.
            So because you can't have your way you going to try to make the game miserable for everyone else??

To me it had nothing to do with run off as that is what I use for my offline one, but 8 minutes is way to low if that is your goal. For clock runoff you need to have minutes easily into the double digits usually around 11-12 minutes just so you can get the right amount of plays (120-130).

The new progression system is set up by giving players XP for goals they accomplish, and since those are set off of the average on the base play system. Running less plays than that puts you at a disadvantage since you can't progress your players, because you can't accomplish the goals so therefore you are left with a weak team because of that.

But if you want to run out the clock and put yourself at a disadvantage go for it, mainly because the colts aren't on my schedule so it wont effect me.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

For everyone against accelerated clock run off, fine have it your way. I'm taking all 39 sec before I snap. I was doing it to save you all (and me too), but now we will all suffer together.
              Even when you're losing? lol doesn't sound too smart

Comment

Take allll the time you need. The more you stand there at the line, the closer I get to correctly predicting your play.
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I played the demo last night. This might be the first Madden I buy since 08
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'm looking at some threshold videos. looks like 45-55 in that range is the best.
                    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                      So because you can't have your way you going to try to make the game miserable for everyone else??

To me it had nothing to do with run off as that is what I use for my offline one, but 8 minutes is way to low if that is your goal. For clock runoff you need to have minutes easily into the double digits usually around 11-12 minutes just so you can get the right amount of plays (120-130).

The new progression system is set up by giving players XP for goals they accomplish, and since those are set off of the average on the base play system. Running less plays than that puts you at a disadvantage since you can't progress your players, because you can't accomplish the goals so therefore you are left with a weak team because of that.

But if you want to run out the clock and put yourself at a disadvantage go for it, mainly because the colts aren't on my schedule so it wont effect me.
                      lol Bird.....I was joking.....I don't care about the run-off.

I was just advocating it to make the scores more realistic.

Just tried it on all pro, 5 mins no run-off. Won 70-6, 34/48 for 752 yards, 10 td 0 int.
                      Don't get me wrong I don't mind throwing 10 tds in one game, just perfer it to be more realistic.
                      But again, I don't honestly care one way or the other.

P.S. Is there a "not serious" emoticon I can use for posts lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        I'm looking at some threshold videos. looks like 45-55 in that range is the best.
                        Yeah that sounds good to I have just learned gonig to 0 just relates everything to speed. I used to think that was the way to go, but I just noticed speed is everything with it that low.

But I think everyone's ratings should be out tomorrow as the season ticket drops so people can start playing. And I was looking at the depth chart for the Bengals depth chart and just noticed I have 3 safeties all over 6-3 lol. Taylor Mays, Robert Sands, and Iloka. Got 2 nice safeties to groom to give me 3 solid safeties that can rotate

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

lol Bird.....I was joking.....I don't care about the run-off.

I was just advocating it to make the scores more realistic.

Just tried it on all pro, 5 mins no run-off. Won 70-6, 34/48 for 752 yards, 10 td 0 int.
                          Don't get me wrong I don't mind throwing 10 tds in one game, just perfer it to be more realistic.
                          But again, I don't honestly care one way or the other.

P.S. Is there a "not serious" emoticon I can use for posts lol?
                          Usually I do the

But the fact that you threw the ball 48 times is why you have an insane amout of plays. That is going to happen when you just throw the ball. And a 15.7 avg per attempt, and 22.1 per completion, means you had some long bombs in there.

Plus 10 TDs??? Some needs to learn to hand the ball off and not run up the score. But I know what you mean, the last game I played I stoped within the first minute of the third as I was up 35-3 with 300 yards in the air and gore had another 100 on the ground. So Gore probably would have ended the game with 150 or so and James might have seen time lol.

But don't forget alot of you games will probably have users where there may be more picks with those unless there is money plays that get abused . But I think learning to run the ball a little to waste the clock a littel will help.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

• Run the ball? Run the ball?? No ty. I have donald brown, delone carter. Yuck. I'm releasing my rbs and changing my some of my wr positions to rb. This is a throwing offense my friend. And like said last week, my D isnt that great. I'm gonna need all those points

Comment

Run the ball? Run the ball?? No ty. I have donald brown, delone carter. Yuck. I'm releasing my rbs and changing my some of my wr positions to rb. This is a throwing offense my friend. And like said last week, my D isnt that great. I'm gonna need all those points
                              So what you are saying is send 3 and drop the rest into coverage and just sit on all routes. Didn't you hear I have 3 6-3+ Safeties. I will take you out in the playoffs Bwhahahahahaha

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                                So what you are saying is send 3 and drop the rest into coverage and just sit on all routes. Didn't you hear I have 3 6-3+ Safeties. I will take you out in the playoffs Bwhahahahahaha
                                We will indeed find out. This game needs to come out already!

Comment

Working...
                                X