Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
    We will indeed find out. This game needs to come out already!
    Tomorrow if you have season ticket... Which I don't . But I can get my NCAA game in because that I see was advanced, and I have a nice building block going on there with my Tennessee Team




    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
      Run the ball? Run the ball?? No ty. I have donald brown, delone carter. Yuck. I'm releasing my rbs and changing my some of my wr positions to rb. This is a throwing offense my friend. And like said last week, my D isnt that great. I'm gonna need all those points
      If you're putting WRs in the backfield, that's cheese, and not welcome in this league.
      sigpic

      Hooray, beer!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        If you're putting WRs in the backfield, that's cheese, and not welcome in this league.
        I'm thinking he is just going 5 wide with WR/TE. Time to press and send the house and hope for picks lol. Then run the clock out once I have the ball




        Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

        Comment


        • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          I'm thinking he is just going 5 wide with WR/TE. Time to press and send the house and hope for picks lol. Then run the clock out once I have the ball
          He said he was "changing WRs to RB position". I guess I thought he meant before the season he was doing position changes. Can you even do that in madden? At any rate, when you do that in NCAA is considered cheap.
          sigpic

          Hooray, beer!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            He said he was "changing WRs to RB position". I guess I thought he meant before the season he was doing position changes. Can you even do that in madden? At any rate, when you do that in NCAA is considered cheap.
            Well you can't change their position this year in Madden since editing is out. The only way to do it is to switch it in the depth chart, which would be cheap to do unless you just got RB's that were pretty much slot WR. Like Hillman, sproles, and those types. They are pretty much WR, but are still RB's. But putting WR in the back field is cheap, and hope locking a CB on a Man works better this year, because it did some funky things last year, and guys would line up on the wrong side of the field and still try to cover them




            Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

            Comment


            • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
              Well you can't change their position this year in Madden since editing is out. The only way to do it is to switch it in the depth chart, which would be cheap to do unless you just got RB's that were pretty much slot WR. Like Hillman, sproles, and those types. They are pretty much WR, but are still RB's. But putting WR in the back field is cheap, and hope locking a CB on a Man works better this year, because it did some funky things last year, and guys would line up on the wrong side of the field and still try to cover them
              on the left or right hash, they do that sometimes. It's where 'base align' comes in handy.
              sigpic

              Hooray, beer!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                on the left or right hash, they do that sometimes. It's where 'base align' comes in handy.
                I remembered I had to do it a lot because people would put their #1 in the slot and things which is really annoying. Or they would just have a slot and abuse crossing routes, which zone or man couldn't stop, which is why I like the higher threshold as it actually does a decent job at stopping those. But I need to try it out some more to double check.




                Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

                Comment


                • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                  I remembered I had to do it a lot because people would put their #1 in the slot and things which is really annoying. Or they would just have a slot and abuse crossing routes, which zone or man couldn't stop, which is why I like the higher threshold as it actually does a decent job at stopping those. But I need to try it out some more to double check.
                  I'd have to do base align in man a lot because the CB would end up covering the RB leaving the OLB covering the slot WR in a nickel package. Totally annoying.

                  Of course, when I see it happen when I'm on offense I take advantage of it lol
                  sigpic

                  Hooray, beer!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    I'd have to do base align in man a lot because the CB would end up covering the RB leaving the OLB covering the slot WR in a nickel package. Totally annoying.

                    Of course, when I see it happen when I'm on offense I take advantage of it lol
                    I like to leave that mismtach because I'm usually the Safety on the other side of the field and usually that slot is running a crossing route. You would be amazed at the amount of people who lock in on that mismatch and don't see me jumping that route for an easy pick lol. But I usually fix that match up just so they don't see that and go deep on my side




                    Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                      Didn't you hear I have 3 6-3+ Safeties.
                      No offense but they suck. At least in real life. Taylor mays' coverage skills is terrible.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BC32Falcons513 View Post
                        No offense but they suck. At least in real life. Taylor mays' coverage skills is terrible.
                        But to be fair Taylor May's in my hands his coverage skills are dictated by me and not his stats. I usually play with the safety, so I pretty much have a LB back there And like I said the other 2 are going to be developing behind me.




                        Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

                        Comment


                        • We do double digit minute quarters...and I'm gonna rack up over 100 pts a game and stats will be jacked up bad, would not recommend that

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                            We do double digit minute quarters...and I'm gonna rack up over 100 pts a game and stats will be jacked up bad, would not recommend that
                            I don't think we plan on doing double digit minutes. The only reason I said that was if we were going to do a runoff which I don't believe we will. It seems like the main opinion is sitting at that 7 minutes no run off.




                            Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

                            Comment


                            • If you are expecting 120-130 plays expect high scores in the 70's and insane amount of yards, sorry that's just how it will be. There is only so much you can do to make it "sim", and expecting avg # of plays in a game coupled with tradtional scores and yards is just not gonna happen.
                              sigpic
                              2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                                If you're putting WRs in the backfield, that's cheese, and not welcome in this league.
                                Percy Harvin does it
                                sigpic
                                2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X