X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Well yo I didn't mean any offense by it..I honestly would not care if I was on the other side .. I honestly didn't think it'd be that big a deal, just wanted to raise Kendall Wright's XP and I'm doing it at my own risk of injury

My apologies, I guess I just always go by do onto others as you'd like done to yourself n that wouldn't bother me but i guess it really does most ppl
    Sorry but I can't think of a single scenario where I'm like "oh okay, I'm losing my ass I dont mind if he gets a little more xp with less than a minute to go"

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    N yo to be straight, I ran the ball from the same formation that has my backup oline in it the whole last 3-4 mins...

It was the last play and I wanted to get Kendall Wright some XP on a throw that isn't easy for the LAST PLAY ...I mean c'mon don't make it sound like I was running up the score ...I downed myself on a pick and ran the whole last 3mins, it was the last play

Damn man why'd you have to quit, especially how I played you early on to keep you in it and the fact that I was up last time too...

I mean say something after the game but quitting isn't cool with 20secs left

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    You were throwing the ball up 30+ points.

Hell yeah I disconnected. Thats freakin bush league bro. Were you SERIOUSLY throwing the ball up 70-45 to get "xp"?

REALLY?

Yeah, that bullcrap. you know it. I know it.
    Well yo I didn't mean any offense by it..I honestly would not care if I was on the other side .. I honestly didn't think it'd be that big a deal, just wanted to raise Kendall Wright's XP and I'm doing it at my own risk of injury

My apologies, I guess I just always go by do onto others as you'd like done to yourself n that wouldn't bother me but i guess it really does most ppl

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Not to mention there was less than two mins on the clock, and you're throwing the ball? Really?

you're velveeta guy. creamy cheesy velveeta. i was all prepared to say "GG you got me" but, no. you're cheesy.

GG bro way to throw the ball up 30+ after I already conceded.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Damnittttttt....idk if that was u or not but either way, damnnnn

I hope that wasn't you...just tryna get XP yo...
    You were throwing the ball up 30+ points.

Hell yeah I disconnected. Thats freakin bush league bro. Were you SERIOUSLY throwing the ball up 70-45 to get "xp"?

REALLY?

Yeah, that bullcrap. you know it. I know it.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Damnittttttt....idk if that was u or not but either way, damnnnn

I hope that wasn't you...just tryna get XP yo...

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Lol nevermind...

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Yo dude where you at? Do you live in AZ cuz I meant right now lol

Hurry up cuz i can't play if we start at 12EST or later

Let's play

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    That's 930 my time I can do that
    See u then!

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    11:30EST work for you bro?
    That's 930 my time I can do that

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    moving my xbox. Anytime
    11:30EST work for you bro?

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    moving my xbox. Anytime

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Champ after the texas game I'm available

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Alright. But when you came out with a 5 wide set to end the game...luckily you didn't throw it or I'd have been really pissed.

and yes, he broke about 20 tackles...ha it was ridiculous
    I wasn't planning on running the play regardless. It was 4th down and I figured if I came out in a FG formation you would have outright quit so I just pressed Y instead of looking up a play and it picked a 5 wide look I guess, I never actually saw what I came out in as I was getting something to drink

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I was just calling what the cpu gave me, I was too lazy to go look up the QB kneel play hence why I wasn't really trying to make anything happen. And for whatever reason Trent Richardson was only credited with one broken tackle even though I know he ran over Haloti Ngata a couple of times.
    Alright. But when you came out with a 5 wide set to end the game...luckily you didn't throw it or I'd have been really pissed.

and yes, he broke about 20 tackles...ha it was ridiculous

Leave a comment:

Working...
X