Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll play along...

The Atlanta Falcons are reporting that they are currently in the process of offering CB Brent Grimes a contract extension. Grimes signed a franchise tag earlier in the year and is set to make 10.2 million in 2012. The Falcons currently only have 2.8 million available in cap space.

Comment

• Anyone with early access? I'm eager to hear how the official release plays.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Anyone with early access? I'm eager to hear how the official release plays.
        I'm not sure if they can even start downloading it yet. Usually it hits later in the day. But I did post in the other thread all the ratings, so I have already started looking at my team and I noticed right away that I have 8 CB's lol. So I might trade one of my higher rated ones as I have 3 in the 82-89 range.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

• Anybody have a safety, wr, and ol. We can work a package deal or just player for player is good also. I prefer younger players with upside

I am the Cowboys. My gamer tag is: hades backbone send me a friend request and we can do business..
          This is me in 1979 in Denver, found this the other day. BRONCO 4 LIFE!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            I'm not sure if they can even start downloading it yet. Usually it hits later in the day. But I did post in the other thread all the ratings, so I have already started looking at my team and I noticed right away that I have 8 CB's lol. So I might trade one of my higher rated ones as I have 3 in the 82-89 range.
            I'm scared about the saints D....I need a strong D to play well and the saints aren't really known for that...I hope it's just decent enough that the offense can keep us in the game.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm scared about the saints D....I need a strong D to play well and the saints aren't really known for that...I hope it's just decent enough that the offense can keep us in the game.
              I'm glad I have a strong D lol. I took that spreadsheet and Seperated the Bengals to there own sheet and have them ordered by position now . And it looks like every start on the D is at least 80+. Only 3 arn't a 77 RE and a 79 FS, and then the 71 SS that I will play as to help negate the drop. But that 71 is also Mays so yeah I think the D should be decent. And I have a nice solid O line so hopefully I can get a run game going.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by txbroncobackr75 View Post
                Anybody have a safety, wr, and ol. We can work a package deal or just player for player is good also. I prefer younger players with upside

I am the Cowboys. My gamer tag is: hades backbone send me a friend request and we can do business..
                I would trade with you but I really don't have any good safeties, and no good WR outside Green. And well my Oline is good I really don't have any depth behind them, but I may have a RT who is a 78 overall, but even that isn't that great, so yeah the Bengals are young and have cap room, just not any kind of depth.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

• Well I edited the spreadsheet with all the ratings on it to be in team order then sorted by position which haves them grouped together but they aren't in a nice order, and then by overall so the table is easy to read, but I can't figure how to attach it to my post so if you want it just send me a PM with your email and I will send it via that way.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• Who is the Lions GM? I have not seen them post in here? I want to inquire about a player.
                    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                      Who is the Lions GM? I have not seen them post in here? I want to inquire about a player.
                      He's a friend of mine, who do you want I can talk to you for him.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                        He's a friend of mine, who do you want I can talk to you for him.
                        I will PM you.
                        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Curtis Lofton makes it hard to run up the middle. It was more-less the play calling of Gregg Williams. The players aren't really that great.

Comment

• Panthers still open for trades

NO player is off limits

Comment

• got the game preordered will have it on Tuesday
                              Last edited by Freyaka; 08-24-2012, 04:56 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                                Well I edited the spreadsheet with all the ratings on it to be in team order then sorted by position which haves them grouped together but they aren't in a nice order, and then by overall so the table is easy to read, but I can't figure how to attach it to my post so if you want it just send me a PM with your email and I will send it via that way.
                                I cant even open the link because I'm using an iPod. My email is [email protected] if you don't mind sending it my way. Thanks.
                                Last edited by BC32Falcons513; 08-24-2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X