Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    GG for the Broncos! Hopefully the real game goes like that this week!.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Ha yeah I'm definitely lookin forward to it

Wish you guys could watch that'd be awesome haha
    Cory doesn't think he's going to he's going to win, I don't discredit how good you are, clearly you are but I think Cory underrates his talent at Madden. At least where his Texans team is concerned. I think it'll be a solid close game between you two.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    might have to be tonight or tomorrow night, wife got admitted for a possible blood clot. Thank goodness I'm a stay at home dad and recognized the symptoms before it was too late.
    Ah man well my prayers go out to your wife...tmr night works a little better for me so let me know what you can do man...

Add me so if we do decide we can play tonight we can

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Houston Texans, when you wanna get our game in?
    might have to be tonight or tomorrow night, wife got admitted for a possible blood clot. Thank goodness I'm a stay at home dad and recognized the symptoms before it was too late.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Of all the games I wish I could spectate this would be the one. Should be a dang good game.
    Ha yeah I'm definitely lookin forward to it

Wish you guys could watch that'd be awesome haha

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Of all the games I wish I could spectate this would be the one. Should be a dang good game.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
    When do you get out?
    Off at 4:30 Central time (so about an hour and a half) and then I have to go pick my kids up so about the time I get home it should be about 5:30 or so.

Leave a comment:

• DenvBronc047
    replied
    I would because he'd be a step up over Ingram but I kind of want to allow Ingram to split carries with Sproles for the future so...I'll probably stick with what I've got for now.

I'm at work or I would, I want a chance to play you with the Niners because I play a much better game with them than I do as the Saints.
    When do you get out?

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Is anyone interested in McGahee? I am not in a rush to get rid of him, but with Gore on the roster, he is expendable.
    I would because he'd be a step up over Ingram but I kind of want to allow Ingram to split carries with Sproles for the future so...I'll probably stick with what I've got for now.

Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
    Anyone want to play? GT- pandamanAZNd00d
    I'm at work or I would, I want a chance to play you with the Niners because I play a much better game with them than I do as the Saints.

Leave a comment:

• DenvBronc047
    replied
    Anyone want to play? GT- pandamanAZNd00d

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Is anyone interested in McGahee? I am not in a rush to get rid of him, but with Gore on the roster, he is expendable.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    But at the same time if you can already run up the score without having all that extra XP, do you really need it to begin with?
    Usually how I look at it I will run a ball in against the computer and not care since I really don't care if I run the score up against the computer, because I usually get bored and try things. So I really don't see a problem with doing it against the computer but against other users I try to keep it in check as best as I can.

I remember when I played you and you were having a terrible game, which sucks because our first game was really good, but I managed to get scott into the open and instead of holding RT to sprint I held RB to cover the ball and go slower, and got tackled inside the 10 where I took a FG.

And against humans I am more likely to let the play clock run down to run the game out then against the computer where I just snap it. I just feel it is better sportsmanship to not run the score up if I don't have to.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    But at the same time if you can already run up the score without having all that extra XP, do you really need it to begin with?
    This is also a valid point.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I dunno I see both sides of things...I freaking get pissed when people keep scoring on my and the game is beyond reach however at the same time the game rewards stats, the more you have the more xp you get so why slow down if it's going to cost you xp...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X