Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Anyone getting the midnight release?

I am not, but I will be getting it tomorrow on my way home from work. Do we have all of the rules in place?

How does the draft work? Will we have imported names from NCAA? I take it there is a trade council for trades with the CPU? Who do we submit these trades to? THis is my first time doing a league like this so bare with me.
    We should get the rules straightened out by today IMO. I've only done one online League that only lasted until about week 4 of season 1 so I'm pretty new with this myself. I'll be getting this game tomorrow morning around 10-11. As far as I know there is no imported NCAA anything. I'm hoping that even if we don't offically start the league we can get it setup to get our schemes and all that in place.

Comment

• Originally posted by BC32Falcons513 View Post
      We should get the rules straightened out by today IMO. I've only done one online League that only lasted until about week 4 of season 1 so I'm pretty new with this myself. I'll be getting this game tomorrow morning around 10-11. As far as I know there is no imported NCAA anything. I'm hoping that even if we don't offically start the league we can get it setup to get our schemes and all that in place.
      SO will there be computer generated draftees or will they be smart and include the real names of college athletes?
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

SO will there be computer generated draftees or will they be smart and include the real names of college athletes?
        Not sure. I'll try to find some info on that.

Here is a video of how the scouting works. I'm not a big college football guy but I'm assuming these are fake players. Hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasjMW-rzg4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
        Last edited by BC32Falcons513; 08-27-2012, 07:29 AM.

Comment

No true college player names, the CPU will generate names, positions, etc.
          sigpic
          2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• I'll be picking this up tomorrow about 5pm when I get off work!
            sigpic

Comment

• I ordered through Amazon and my should be waiting at home, but I have class tomorrow night till 10 and then again on wednesday night lol. Well at least I have a 3 day weekend

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• I will be picking mine up at my lunch break tomorrow, but wont be able to play until around 3 PM CT

Comment

• Just so everyone knows I will be placing Hall (89) and Clements (87) are on the block, but only one of them may be traded so first come first serve type deal.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• I'm going to pick it up after school tomorrow. I think I get out at like... 12 PST.

IDK it's the first week of school. But I should be on if any of ya'll turds wants to play a game. Or just listen to my voice
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                      I'm going to pick it up after school tomorrow. I think I get out at like... 12 PST.

IDK it's the first week of school. But I should be on if any of ya'll turds wants to play a game. Or just listen to my voice
                      Ill play if you want. Send friend request to me.

Comment

• I will probably be down for a game tomorrow night it won't be till after 9 central.

GT - djbirdman26

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• 9 am est

Looks like I'll be one of the first non midnight releasers here to get the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            I'm going to pick it up after school tomorrow. I think I get out at like... 12 PST.

We'll play. I'll pop your Madden 13 cherry.

You lucky fella, you!

I'm getting it when I get outta class tooooooooooo
                            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                              I ordered through Amazon and my should be waiting at home, but I have class tomorrow night till 10 and then again on wednesday night lol. Well at least I have a 3 day weekend
                              Me too and I'll be spending it at my mother in laws in western kansas DOH!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

• I am loving this game. Played the Steelers week 1 and it was a close one. I won by a FG after Big Ben forced a pass between 3 defenders to try to reach Wallace, picked him off with a little over a min left. Back in Madden 2012 I would try to score again, on this one I learned that kneeling is better than fumbling.
                                Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

Working...
                                X