• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    He played me

Bad game for Manning.
    No Cory played you, I played the Chiefs this week.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    who did you play frey?
    He played me

Bad game for Manning.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    who did you play frey?

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well...saints got massacred today....Hard to win a game if your o-line blocks so bad that you have seconds to throw or get sacked and your defense gives up almost 450 years rushing...The outside pitch is impossible to stop. No matter what defense I tried to throw at it all he had to do was pitch to the outside for 60 yards every play.

It's annoying as hell to throw for nearly 400 yards and only have a couple TD's to show for it but when your o-line gives you no protection almost every play you gotta get the ball out quick and I don't think quick enough on my feet apparently.

Good game....I'm so frustrated right now that I never want to play madden again after that pile of crap game.
    Yeah, that's cheesing, running the same series of pitches.

I can't wait to play him. Got a little somethin for him.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Well...saints got massacred today....Hard to win a game if your o-line blocks so bad that you have seconds to throw or get sacked and your defense gives up almost 450 years rushing...The outside pitch is impossible to stop. No matter what defense I tried to throw at it all he had to do was pitch to the outside for 60 yards every play.

It's annoying as hell to throw for nearly 400 yards and only have a couple TD's to show for it but when your o-line gives you no protection almost every play you gotta get the ball out quick and I don't think quick enough on my feet apparently.

Good game....I'm so frustrated right now that I never want to play madden again after that pile of crap game.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Jakes friend so you will probably have to send him a message on xbox live.
    Yay...

Man I hope this dude is straight up wit me ...let's hope it goes smooth

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Whooooo is the Lions!?!?!?!?
    Jakes friend so you will probably have to send him a message on xbox live.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Whooooo is the Lions!?!?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange Pants View Post
    I'm going to be pretty busy this week, so can you play the computer instead of me this week?
    Haha, that's fine. I am pretty busy myself, but I do believe I can fit the one game in.

Will you have ANY times available, or shall I just play the computer regardless.

Leave a comment:

• Orange Pants
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    who is the patriots owner?

when we gunna play? HUH!?!?!??!!?
    I'm going to be pretty busy this week, so can you play the computer instead of me this week?

Leave a comment:

• TheSheriff
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I dunno but you better watch him...I hear his coach likes to get a bit handsy....
    lol that made my day, ty

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post

I dunno but you better watch him...I hear his coach likes to get a bit handsy....

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I should be available most of the night to night to get my game in with the chiefs owner.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X