• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
    Moreno fumbled again, can I have gore back please
    YOu didn't realize that was going to happen lol

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    The Broncos have suffered a severe beat down at the hands of the Texans. Manning threw 5 INTs to 2 TDs.

Thomas had over 100 yds recieving and 1 TD. Sanu had about the same numbers.

The score was 49-14.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    You ready cory?

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
    if i can have willis

Leave a comment:

• TheSheriff
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    ill be home in 15 min. Lets do this!

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    The only issues I have with simming are the high chances of injuries to big players. seems to happen alot. We can discuss it if it happens and go from there. Wanna play in about an hour?
    ill be home in 15 min. Lets do this!

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Is there a user playing as the redskins??
    I don't think so, they beat the crap out of me....

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by BC32Falcons513 View Post
    LOL. Your the Panthers? If so we play next week (week 4).
    He switched teams, Panthers should be CPU now.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by BC32Falcons513 View Post
    Nah I'm the Titans ...we only play if you make it to the SB

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Agreed. I had no issues when I played Falcons at like 10PM, but that was on the weekend. I cannot do that during the week.

As far as playing the CPU, I would honor the opposite. If you are owning me, I will allow you to play the CPU or what do you say to SIM? I would be down for chancing it! lol
    The only issues I have with simming are the high chances of injuries to big players. seems to happen alot. We can discuss it if it happens and go from there. Wanna play in about an hour?

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Owner of the Lions, when will you be on or available to play????

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    HAH, we'll see.

And 2 times in one day is plenty I think. If you're dominating me in both games pretty decisively and it desyncs, I'll probably just allow you the honor of playing the CPU.

I honestly think playing at non-peak hours will change the outcome of the disco errors.
    Agreed. I had no issues when I played Falcons at like 10PM, but that was on the weekend. I cannot do that during the week.

As far as playing the CPU, I would honor the opposite. If you are owning me, I will allow you to play the CPU or what do you say to SIM? I would be down for chancing it! lol

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Cory, would you help me change the outcome of last night to a better one (for the Broncos of course) in our Madden game?

Also, if I "time out" how many times would you want to try again before it gets to frustrating? I would like to go for 2-3 times before we wait a day or so. Don't you love the Madden servers?
    HAH, we'll see.

And 2 times in one day is plenty I think. If you're dominating me in both games pretty decisively and it desyncs, I'll probably just allow you the honor of playing the CPU.

I honestly think playing at non-peak hours will change the outcome of the disco errors.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Cory, would you help me change the outcome of last night to a better one (for the Broncos of course) in our Madden game?

Also, if I "time out" how many times would you want to try again before it gets to frustrating? I would like to go for 2-3 times before we wait a day or so. Don't you love the Madden servers?

Leave a comment:

• BC32Falcons513
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    My bad btw bro lol I for whatever reason thought I was playing you last night haha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X