Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Since no one is the Jets can I play my game tonight?? I may have to do practice again, but I really don' want to have to do cuts till after the first game lol. But I should probably rearrange my roster a little, so I could hold of till tomorrow to do the game if someone is going to come in and play as the Jets.
    I'm the Jets. If u are available I can play anytime today.
    #swapping

Comment

• In order for the game to count, it has to be in the league. Make sure everyone signs in.
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• I play the bears. Hit me up when you be available to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
          I'm the Jets. If u are available I can play anytime today.
          Ok yeah that sounds good I will probably be on around 10 Central tonight if that works for you I may be on sooner but it depends on class tonight.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• oh, they did fix the LB shaking. once you shift the LBs you cant do it again for about 5 seconds.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              oh, they did fix the LB shaking. once you shift the LBs you cant do it again for about 5 seconds.
              There are still already ways to glitch the D though if you time it right...the cheeser I was playing with last night was timing it just right so that every time he shot through my o-line like they were not there and was on my QB about the same time the ball got to him....
              sigpic

Comment

• If anyone is the Dolphins I can play tonight?

Comment

• I played 2 games last night and I love this game, at first with the demo i was a little skeptical , but in13 you cab run the ball much more effective. I won both games with a balanced offense something that was nearly impossible w/12. It seems to me it will be harder to just do glitch plays and win although i am sure not impossible unfortunately..
                  This is me in 1979 in Denver, found this the other day. BRONCO 4 LIFE!!!

sigpic

Comment

• so we are waiting for a final roster patch to come out before starting the preseason games correct?

That might entail restarting the league as I don't think roster updates will work once the league starts. The rosters at the beginning of the league are the rosters you will start with. Just want to make sure.

I'm open to waiting. In years past there is usually a good roster update right before the season starts. Also waiting lets me work on my skills for awhile before the real games begin.
                    sigpic
                    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                      so we are waiting for a final roster patch to come out before starting the preseason games correct?

That might entail restarting the league as I don't think roster updates will work once the league starts. The rosters at the beginning of the league are the rosters you will start with. Just want to make sure.

I'm open to waiting. In years past there is usually a good roster update right before the season starts. Also waiting lets me work on my skills for awhile before the real games begin.
                      Whatever works for you... I am ready to put a whoopin on Jay in the preseason. HAHA!!!

We are aloud to have friendly trash talking right? I dont want anyones feelings hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                        Whatever works for you... I am ready to put a whoopin on Jay in the preseason. HAHA!!!

We are aloud to have friendly trash talking right? I dont want anyones feelings hurt.
                        You wont hurt my feelings but you may hurt Jay's
                        sigpic
                        2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                          so we are waiting for a final roster patch to come out before starting the preseason games correct?

I'm fine with waiting as well. Considering I thought we were doing new coaches and I finally got game face to work after I joined the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                            Do you want to play a game just for fun? I have yet to play online and want to give it a go. You can be whoever and I will pick a random team.
                            I'd be down with that, I tried playing with Cory last night and for some reason it was far too laggy, my GT is Freyaka also, I will probably be on around 6:30 or 7 CST.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BC32Falcons513 View Post
                              I'm fine with waiting as well. Considering I thought we were doing new coaches and I finally got game face to work after I joined the league.
                              Oh yea. I have to learn how to make a coach to...

Man there is so many things to do in this game! I cant keep up.

I mean I dont know how to scout, practice, create a coach, sub players during plays. There is so much to learn in this game its crazy.

Comment

• More than likely waiting on the final rosters before we really get the league rolling, unless Jake has changed his mind.

But yeah...really no rush to get these games in right now...because this might not even be the official league, depending on how the final rosters go.
                                2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X