Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    i rarely utilize te Jimmy Graham can be had for the right price. Mainly looking for a solid playmaker on defense.
    I think I've had the offer I'm going to take come in so I don't plan on taking any new offers for the time being, I did give the people that responded prior to the deal I'm most interested in a message letting them know what was on the table and a chance to counter to be fair but if I don't hear back from them by the end of tonight or like the original deal better I'm just going to roll with it.
    sigpic

Comment

i rarely utilize te Jimmy Graham can be had for the right price. Mainly looking for a solid playmaker on defense.
      Thomas Davis, Applewhite and a 2nd?

Comment

• Cleveland Browns Trading Block:
        Joe Haden
        D'Qwell Jackson
        Scott Fujita
        Chris Gocong
        Sheldon Brown
        Colt McCoy

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
          Thomas Davis, Applewhite and a 2nd?
          That's a solid deal, I'm more looking for help with the saints secondary, I'm fairly happy with the level of performance I've seen out of their front seven. The deal I have currently really seems to fit my needs pretty well because it's a Pro Bowl Saftey, a Pro Bowl TE (of a lesser caliber) and a 4th. Main reason I like this trade is because while I don't use a TE now I'd be shooting myself in the foot if my gameplan evolved to utilize one later. This gives me an option at TE that is still viable.

*edit* after looking at the saints D Safety really isn't a huge need for me so the original deal really doesn't look to offer me any improvement over Harper/Jenkins, I mainly need a solid starter at corner to play opposite (or be an upgrade) from Jabari Greer Next champ I'll be looking at your offer and taking it into consideration with the others but really I don't know that it meets my needs. Yours could possibly help me but really I have a pretty good front 7 I'm just weak when it comes to corners...I've noticed in every game I've played I can stop the run I just can't stop a pass to save my life.
          Last edited by Freyaka; 08-29-2012, 04:13 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• All 49er players and draft picks up on the trading block.
            Seeking an elite qb and/or an elite wr.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
              All 49er players and draft picks up on the trading block.
              Seeking an elite qb and/or an elite wr.
              Have you played with Smith/Moss? They actually aren't a bad combo. That isn't even factoring in Crabtree and Ginn.
              sigpic

Comment

Have you played with Smith/Moss? They actually aren't a bad combo. That isn't even factoring in Crabtree and Ginn.
                Yeah I'm good with them. Went 10td 0 int with smith in 5 min quarters. But there's always room for improvement. I want to make that 15 tds

Comment

• Teams Current Needs CB/LOLB/LE Preference is a strong CB to start in place of or alongside Jabari Greer. Open to all offers, I was going to take an offer because I hadn't looked at my team and didn't realize that the Saints have a strong safety tandem so the trade wouldn't help.

I've got a few people I've been messaging but no serious offers at this point.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah I'm good with them. Went 10td 0 int with smith in 5 min quarters. But there's always room for improvement. I want to make that 15 tds
                    If the niners didn't already have Davis at TE I'd suggest Graham (I'd love to pick through that D lol) but obviously you are already pretty set at TE.
                    sigpic

Comment

Teams Current Needs CB/LOLB/LE Preference is a strong CB to start in place of or alongside Jabari Greer. Open to all offers, I was going to take an offer because I hadn't looked at my team and didn't realize that the Saints have a strong safety tandem so the trade wouldn't help.

I've got a few people I've been messaging but no serious offers at this point.
                      We will make a deal.

Mark my words. Just let me get home from class first and look at the roster.
                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

If the niners didn't already have Davis at TE I'd suggest Graham (I'd love to pick through that D lol) but obviously you are already pretty set at TE.
                        There's always room for a te like Graham. If brees can find his way into a deal too, I'd be interested in dealing part of the d. When you get time, see if there's something preliminary you can put together that would help both of us.

Comment

• Aaron Williams and a 3rd
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                            Aaron Williams and a 3rd
                            Who are you directing that at? Because I would not be interested in that lol Williams isn't very good.
                            sigpic

Comment

There's always room for a te like Graham. If brees can find his way into a deal too, I'd be interested in dealing part of the d. When you get time, see if there's something preliminary you can put together that would help both of us.
                              I'd say Brees would be one of the players that would be completely off the table
                              sigpic

Comment

That's a solid deal, I'm more looking for help with the saints secondary, I'm fairly happy with the level of performance I've seen out of their front seven. The deal I have currently really seems to fit my needs pretty well because it's a Pro Bowl Saftey, a Pro Bowl TE (of a lesser caliber) and a 4th. Main reason I like this trade is because while I don't use a TE now I'd be shooting myself in the foot if my gameplan evolved to utilize one later. This gives me an option at TE that is still viable.

*edit* after looking at the saints D Safety really isn't a huge need for me so the original deal really doesn't look to offer me any improvement over Harper/Jenkins, I mainly need a solid starter at corner to play opposite (or be an upgrade) from Jabari Greer Next champ I'll be looking at your offer and taking it into consideration with the others but really I don't know that it meets my needs. Yours could possibly help me but really I have a pretty good front 7 I'm just weak when it comes to corners...I've noticed in every game I've played I can stop the run I just can't stop a pass to save my life.
                                I'll throw Captain Munnerlyn in as well..? Or the rook? Or Butler? Pick one of my CB's

Aside from Gamble

Comment

Working...
                                X