• beastlyskronk
    replied
    You still up for that game frey?

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Nice game man.
    Yea I probably won't ever get another one of those lol! Sproles blew up! 200+ yards and like 4-5 TD's not to mention my new TE Pitta who had like 150 yards and 2 TD's

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Nice game man.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    If it doesn't take this time I dunno...sim it it was one of the best games I've ever played!

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Anyone want to get a quick game in?
    Once I finish this one I'd love to!

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I hate cam newton...

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    It's weird Frey your stats for the game look like they counted but the score says 0 to 0 lol.
    I don't know what the heck happend and I feel bad about playing it again but at the same time I need the practice in our league with the league settings or I'm never getting better...Like I said if it comes down to it I'll sabotage my last game because I don't want to cheese my way into the playoffs (not that I think there is a snowballs chance of hell that I win enough to do that)

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    It's weird Frey your stats for the game look like they counted but the score says 0 to 0 lol.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Anyone want to get a quick game in?

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    So I don't know what the heck happened....I finshed my game, I logged in today to see if it had advanced and it had not and further more they didn't count my game....I am playing it again right now and then I'll be done with it...I don't know why it didn't register it.
    It didn't? That's weird, I could have swore I saw something about the Saints in the little newsfeed thing sometime yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    So I don't know what the heck happened....I finshed my game, I logged in today to see if it had advanced and it had not and further more they didn't count my game....I am playing it again right now and then I'll be done with it...I don't know why it didn't register it.
    This game and the servers are messed up. That's what's going on with this game and why everyone is mad.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied

*edit* I don't want anyone to assume I just quit because I lost because why the hell would I post here about it the other day? Most in here know me well enough to know I don't intentionally pull that crap... I should have just thrown the game and let the CPU win it since I already lost once but I wanted to see if I could do a better job and so far I'm beating them apart. If it comes down to me having a 1 game lead over someone to get into the playoffs I will throw the final game of the season to be fair about it. I just really hate Cam Newton and enjoy beating the crap out of him.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 09-22-2012, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Also I'm advancing at midnight PST tonight. so get your games in. If you're in the middle of a game around that time make sure you message me so I don't sim in the middle of your game.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Falcons, will you be on tonight for us to try again?

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Texans beat the Jags 65 to...something. Schaub breaks Lockers record set in week 1.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X