Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #87Birdman
    replied
    I'm still good so if this does get advanced I will try to get my get my game in Giants as soon as they are available. If they are user.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I dont know if anyone is affected bt Sandy and the power outages, maybe we should get a head count.
    Not a bad idea

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Yes, it is.

I think everyone's got their problems straigtened.
    I dont know if anyone is affected bt Sandy and the power outages, maybe we should get a head count.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Yes, it is.

I think everyone's got their problems straigtened.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Just checking in, this still advancing tonight?

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I got cpuscrewed last night...I had a decent lead threw an INT to a rocketpack linebacker they scored and got within 5 points then got an onside kick and after throwing 3 hail mary's got luck to on 4th down with 5 seconds on the clock catch the game winning TD....
    I am sorry man. That sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I got cpuscrewed last night...I had a decent lead threw an INT to a rocketpack linebacker they scored and got within 5 points then got an onside kick and after throwing 3 hail mary's got luck to on 4th down with 5 seconds on the clock catch the game winning TD....

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    I too am having some scheduling problems. I'll advance tuesday night instead of sunday night.

Leave a comment:

• txbroncobackr75
    replied
    Hey Cory, I had to go out of town also (about) a week. you can put me on Auto pilot. I will let you know when I get back home. Thanks. (Cowboy's GM)

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Cory, what is the advancement schedule for this weekend? I will be out of town (at the Denver game ) and will not be able to get a game in until probably wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Ya I only wish I could have gotten it working earlier and potentially handed you a loss...but oh well life goes on.
    I am glad you didnt lol

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Thats awesome man. Good job!
    Ya I only wish I could have gotten it working earlier and potentially handed you a loss...but oh well life goes on.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yeah the Bengals DB's are no joke as the top 4 are all over 80 with the 5th being 75 or so and that is the rookie. I hope I didn't injure Miller on that play I was just trying to run the clock out as I had to get going to class so I figured the longer I had the ball the faster the game would end. Sorry about the head set I thought it was going to work since it was working last night, but I could see that it was appearing on the speaker on the party chat but I couldn't hear anything from it. But good game.
    It said he had a dislocation. It gave me the option to put him back in, but I didnt. I hope he is ok.

I couldnt get anything going. You got a very good D. I thought when Champ got the pick early, I would make it a better game. Boy was I wrong lol.

Good game. I see you going far.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Games like that make me wonder why I even play this game. I am so bad its not even funny.

Manning threw like 8 ints. His press coverage was killing me. My guys could not catch. Everytime I play a user, I get beat BAD.
    Yeah the Bengals DB's are no joke as the top 4 are all over 80 with the 5th being 75 or so and that is the rookie. I hope I didn't injure Miller on that play I was just trying to run the clock out as I had to get going to class so I figured the longer I had the ball the faster the game would end. Sorry about the head set I thought it was going to work since it was working last night, but I could see that it was appearing on the speaker on the party chat but I couldn't hear anything from it. But good game.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    I am happy to confirm that rumors of my demise in this league are greatly exaggerated. Installing the game and using my existing scratched disk worked like a charm. As soon as Cory takes me off auto pilot I'll get my game in against the panthers.
    Thats awesome man. Good job!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X