Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    I am happy to confirm that rumors of my demise in this league are greatly exaggerated. Installing the game and using my existing scratched disk worked like a charm. As soon as Cory takes me off auto pilot I'll get my game in against the panthers.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Games like that make me wonder why I even play this game. I am so bad its not even funny.

Manning threw like 8 ints. His press coverage was killing me. My guys could not catch. Everytime I play a user, I get beat BAD.
    lol I felt the same way in both games against the Bengals. That defense is no joke. I threw 7 INTs my first game against him so you aren't the only one

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Games like that make me wonder why I even play this game. I am so bad its not even funny.

Manning threw like 8 ints. His press coverage was killing me. My guys could not catch. Everytime I play a user, I get beat BAD.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Still down for a 330 cst game Birdman?
    It might be closer to 4 when I can get on is it advanced???

I have to wait till my son gets picked up then I need to get this game done fast so I can get to class tonight. So we will only have one shot at this if it is advanced lol.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Installing the game tonight so if anyone wants a game tonight I might be down! gotta start enjoying my new headset.
    http://www.amazon.com/Sharkoon-X-Tat...0626437&sr=1-2

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Still down for a 330 cst game Birdman?

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I realized my disk reads well enough that if I install the game it'll just load from the HD. I'm going to try and get ahold of a working copy and install it and then i should be up and running very soon hopefully without missing another game.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Okay just checked and it hasn't been advanced yet so if it gets advance we can aimvfor that 330 game tomorrow
    Sounds good to me! See you then (if it is advanced).

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Okay just checked and it hasn't been advanced yet so if it gets advance we can aimvfor that 330 game tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Are you able to do any sooner since I plan on leaving at 430 to take my son to the hospital? If not I would be on again probably around 2000
    No I am still at work and wont make it home before then. How about your schedule tomorrow? Are you free at 330PM CST? Usually that is the only time I can play. Anywhere from 330 - 500.

Also, I will not be available this weekend due to being out of town (at the Saints @ Denver game)!!! So what ever has to be done from Friday afternoon through Tuesday afternoon, Cory you should put me on auto for that time.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Are you able to do any sooner since I plan on leaving at 430 to take my son to the hospital? If not I would be on again probably around 2000

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Looks like I have the broncos just let me know when you want to play flowda i have a pretty open schedule currently
    Are you available at 1545 CST? That is 3:45 PM CST for you folks not familiar with military time. lol

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Looks like I have the broncos just let me know when you want to play flowda i have a pretty open schedule currently

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Your 4-3 Frey. Still plenty of time.
    I am 4-3 yes but the falcons are undefeated and I have to play them twice coming up and as of right now I'm well out of the wildcard race also. I can still make it but my chances are next to none, especially if it takes another week or so to get my game working again.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Advancing in 15

Leave a comment:

Working...
X