No announcement yet.

Madden 2013 Online Franchise - Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowda you game tonight for a rematch of our last preseason game?

Also does anybody know if they fixed the injury bug for online CCM?

Previously if you had injuries on and prexisting off then injuries occured in the game would not take effect the following week.
    sigpic
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
      Flowda you game tonight for a rematch of our last preseason game?

Also does anybody know if they fixed the injury bug for online CCM?

Previously if you had injuries on and prexisting off then injuries occured in the game would not take effect the following week.
      If I get out of work early enough, then yes.

I do not know of such bug. I have never payed attention.
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Just saw that the CCM roster coming out tomorrow is also going to have the play now roster updates, which has a few broncos going up a point and Tracy Porter going up a nice 3 points.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...-roster-update

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          Just saw that the CCM roster coming out tomorrow is also going to have the play now roster updates, which has a few broncos going up a point and Tracy Porter going up a nice 3 points.

I would lose 2 points off of Sanu Better throw in a 1st round pick lol

Comment

• Take me down to the paradise city!
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. (Now I just need to set up a game with the Jets user.)

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                I would lose 2 points off of Sanu Better throw in a 1st round pick lol
                To bad they don't affect our CCM and even then those 2 points would still be higher then Hillman.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

• Since these are just preseason games.. I might advance the week a little more than normal just to get through this smack.

If anyone has an issue PLEASE SAY SO!

Or if anyone has a reasonable time table they'd like to suggest please to do so.

I'm trying to make the league friendly for all you guys so that it works with what the majority want. But if I don't get a lot of answers I will just take over complete CONTROL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEP!

Love,

Jake
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                    Just saw that the CCM roster coming out tomorrow is also going to have the play now roster updates, which has a few broncos going up a point and Tracy Porter going up a nice 3 points.

The roster updates for online and play now with updated ratings will always come out on Fridays. Tomorrows CCM roster update is the 53 roster update that came out last week for online and play now. Silly I know but there are basically two roster updates coming out tomorrow, one for online and play now and one for CCM.

edit* Sooner we get through preseason the better, though I do want to earn XP for my players, specifically by backups. When is the next anticipated advance?
                    sigpic

Comment

• I rejoined with myself as a coach.

Also, MilehighHitman7, when can you get our game in? If you don't wanna play and just have it simmed or something that's fine with me because I don't care about pre-season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                        The roster updates for online and play now with updated ratings will always come out on Fridays. Tomorrows CCM roster update is the 53 roster update that came out last week for online and play now. Silly I know but there are basically two roster updates coming out tomorrow, one for online and play now and one for CCM.
                        I know I just worded my post all funny lol. Was trying to say that

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                          Since these are just preseason games.. I might advance the week a little more than normal just to get through this smack.

Or if anyone has a reasonable time table they'd like to suggest please to do so.

I'm trying to make the league friendly for all you guys so that it works with what the majority want. But if I don't get a lot of answers I will just take over complete CONTROL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEP!

Love,

Jake
                          How about 1 week every 2 days for preseason?

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            Since these are just preseason games.. I might advance the week a little more than normal just to get through this smack.

YEEEP!

Love,

Jake
                            I couldn't care less about pre-season games. I'd rather not play mine, just sim them for all I care.

Comment

That is exactly what I had in mind. But if people aren't going to play they need to at least remember to make roster cuts on those days...

I will sim the first week late tomorrow night then the next sim will be late sunday night.

Well tomorrow's week might be simmed Saturday morning I have to go to a party and then work.. actually I'll just sim the first week after saturday because that would be two days..

OK LOVE YOU ALL!
                              sigpic

Comment

That works for me, get through preseason in a week then start regular season!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X